1104: Dum Ta Ta Dum
- Saturn dodges Kuma's punches using soru
- Saturn gets out a remote control saying this button will trigger Kuma's self destruction
- Saturn tries to push the button, but can't the button has become rubber and doesn't react
- Luffy stood up and is in Gear 5 using his powers on the device as he laughs
- Kuma looks at Luffy and says 'Dum Ta Ta Dum', Bonney cries as she hears this
- Luffy uses a new attack and blows Saturn away and he jumps after him
- Kizaru walks up to Kuma, Bonney and Vegapunk and apologises, he didn't knew the Gorosei where actual devils, we get a short flashback of Kizaru throwing the food to Luffy
- Bonney asks if Luffy is Nika and Vegapunk says yes
- Chapter ends with Luffy becoming huge and using a giant clap to destroy the entire marine fleet in an amazing double page spread

1104: Dum Ta Ta Dum
- Saturn dodges Kuma's punches using soru
- Saturn gets out a remote control saying this button will trigger Kuma's self destruction
- Saturn tries to push the button, but can't the button has become rubber and doesn't react
- Luffy stood up and is in Gear 5 using his powers on the device as he laughs
- Kuma looks at Luffy and says 'Dum Ta Ta Dum', Bonney cries as she hears this
- Luffy uses a new attack and blows Saturn away and he jumps after him
- Kizaru walks up to Kuma, Bonney and Vegapunk and apologises, he didn't knew the Gorosei where actual devils, we get a short flashback of Kizaru throwing the food to Luffy
- Bonney asks if Luffy is Nika and Vegapunk says yes
- Chapter ends with Luffy becoming huge and using a giant clap to destroy the entire marine fleet in an amazing double page spread
I never wrote any of this - Oda

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Its fine

The only thing I want for Usopp, in Elbaf, is he stopping being so coward and more character development
I want him to lift/aquire Mjlonir (Oda's foreshadowed this with Usopp's hammers), Thor's hammer.

Imagine Usopp shooting Mjolnir out of Kabuto, then having it fly back into his hand. Epic.

(yes, that is Usopp's hammer, hard to tell, though)

I want him to lift/aquire Mjlonir (Oda's foreshadowed this with Usopp's hammers), Thor's hammer.

Imagine Usopp shooting Mjolnir out of Kabuto, then having it fly back into his hand. Epic.

(yes, that is Usopp's hammer, hard to tell, though)
Also damn to think this is what Chopper used to look like…