[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Hmmm

So if that's an Indie doing it, as per the census of the three 1's, we have reloaded, cult and magic. Which means, if I'm not mistaken, there is a liar between Reloaded and magic, no?

We had 18 town
5 mafia 1
5 mafia 2
5 knights of ebon blade (correct me if that's not the death knights)
1 emerald cult (starts at 1)
1 reloaded (anti legion)
1 magic (anti emerald)

And yet we still need the soul harvest thing because thats a different colour

Actually @Neeko what is the colour of emerald harvest
The Knights of the Ebon Blade are an organization of renegade death knights. Freed from the grasp of the Lich King during the Battle for Light's Hope Chapel, they regrouped under the banner of Highlord Darion Mograine, took control of Acherus: The Ebon Hold as their headquarters, and cooperated with the Argent Crusade to defeat Arthas Menethil during the Scourgewar. They fight as hard for the safety of Azeroth as anyone living.[5]

From The Wiki

so yeah, the Knights of Ebon Blade are the Death Knights it seems

Gift of Death is the undead ability. If you're referring to the 5 pro town faction.

Soul harvest isn't one of our abilities. Also, there aren't 2 cults. The Gift of Death ability isn't a culting ability per se.
Yeah i know it’s not you guys using soul harvest - that appears to be something that creates helajar which is ofc helya, who isn’t aligned with any of the stuff we’re talking about

I

Indigo

Yeah i know it’s not you guys using soul harvest - that appears to be something that creates helajar which is ofc helya, who isn’t aligned with any of the stuff we’re talking about
so that's another indie making a zombie cult who doesn't show up in the factions list that Ratchet got?

two cults is rough

Hmmm

So if that's an Indie doing it, as per the census of the three 1's, we have reloaded, cult and magic. Which means, if I'm not mistaken, there is a liar between Reloaded and magic, no?

We had 18 town
5 mafia 1
5 mafia 2
5 knights of ebon blade (correct me if that's not the death knights)
1 emerald cult (starts at 1)
1 reloaded (anti legion)
1 magic (anti emerald)

And yet we still need the soul harvest thing because thats a different colour

Actually @Neeko what is the colour of emerald harvest
What is emerald harvest? The cult?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
What is emerald harvest? The cult?
Actually you surely knew what I meant by the use of Emerald, what's with the pedantry?

You do realise you've been killed by a desperado claim and have yet to provide a satisfactory answer as to why your flip was hidden and why you're now back, surely you have better things to be doing?

Actually you surely knew what I meant by the use of Emerald, what's with the pedantry?

You do realise you've been killed by a desperado claim and have yet to provide a satisfactory answer as to why your flip was hidden and why you're now back, surely you have better things to be doing?
Idk their colour and I thought harvest could be something different.

I already answered that too m8. Idk what else you'd be expecting I give. I'd much prefer just scum hunting than playing 20 questions I can't answer with you.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Idk their colour and I thought harvest could be something different.

I already answered that too m8. Idk what else you'd be expecting I give. I'd much prefer just scum hunting than playing 20 questions I can't answer with you.
So you dont know why you were janitored, so isn't Cake outed scum to you then? Because she said she had nothing to do with it. And you don't know why you revived either?

Status
Not open for further replies.