[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
im checking out of this game, peace
not bothered to play if a certain 2 ppl r just going to target me without reading what i said
tag me if u want my vote somewhere

So here’s the deal

There’s 4 true Indy slots, they’re as follows:

Illidan
Helya (the brown cult)
The nightmare cult (probably red, probably Xavius)
Ysera? (Magic)

If anyone can claim Indy then we know magic is scum because logically the other three are confirmed to exist
Option B) Cease navigating this degeneracy, lynch all women with me

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
So you dont know why you were janitored, so isn't Cake outed scum to you then? Because she said she had nothing to do with it. And you don't know why you revived either?
What's the point of this? He already said he'd revive a cycle later. Ofc his flip is janitored.
Aye I don't quick see scum usin a janitor ability in the very, very short time between Coach's hit on Neeko and Cake pulling the trigger lol

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Is that a serious question? Why would a self reviver just be flipped?
It's happened plenty of times

The better question is why an anti cult indie that can revive doesn't claim as such asap so we can be hunting under the awareness of a cult being present. Mafia won't kill him and Cult probably can't kill him.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
im guessing orca and polar r the ones who keep blocking me
theyre mad i vetoed a dofla lynch and r ignoring the fact that i have game related reasons for it
i dont think theyre scum for it but its just hella annoying
Why are you letting the chuckle brothers demotivate you from the game though?

Look at their reads and posts, they're obviously not doing anything useful, you can still play the thread even without your role

theyre mad i vetoed a dofla lynch and r ignoring the fact that i have game related reasons for it
I'm getting cucked as well, sis. Just play as if you're a Vanilla. Anyway, Dofla is confirmed, then?

Meh, you entered the thread out of a dead sleep trying to provide an excuse not to be around, on top of immediately concluding who you were crushed by and already being done with the game, all at once. Strikes me as rather convenient.

Yes they are dumb and they also openly collude

Your common sense is terrible. I got rolecrushed yesterday but I'm the one doing the rolecrushing 🤣.....

Status
Not open for further replies.