Kizaruber Eats

Elbaf looks amazing! Loki hype!
Red haie pirates simply give off a different energy. Crew full of badasses

I like the overall vibe of this panel of them with the giants and everything
They've always felt like the most pirate-like crew in the series, right from the very beginning they set an amazing tone for the series and unfortunately at the expense of Kidd, although it was completely in character for them and true to their beliefs as a result, they reminded exactly what being a pirate is, what the world, especially the New World is like and thus how ruthless/merciless/unforgiving those things are.

This is a beautiful and very hype panel regardless and seeing Dorry and Broggy return is great too, but its confusing in regards what happened to their duel then, unless Oda is trying to subtly parallel it with Shanks' and Mihawk's rivalry somehow too? Or their duel has finally just been decided once and for all regardless of that and thus one of them actually won?

Some very interesting points about that in this post and its replies too:

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/122yhhg
I really can't wait to get onto Elbaf finally and deep dive their lore, customs and such more, to see all their culture, people and such. Seeing Oimo and Kashii there too is so great.

Shanks being friendly with all the giants and so adored and respected by them is exactly what I expected and thus hoped for him and I'm so glad it's canon. I've always wanted it to be his personal territory but I also had hoped for a Wild West island type territory for him where he would fight Blackbeard and his crew, with Auger and Yassopp having Wild West type duel but that could happen with Usopp vs Yasopp or Auger somehow too. Maybe Lodestar could be that type of island as its similar to Lonestar too?

I started off this series as a hardcore Shanks and Mihawk fan from a very young age (around 14 years old and now I'm almost 34 welp, help) and my much younger self is rejoicing at all these panels and screentime for Shanks FINALLY, its been an extremely exhausting, trialling time waiting for them to finally happen, along with Mihawk, as far and few between as they are.

Last edited:

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯