Kizaruber Eats

Elbaf looks amazing! Loki hype!

Post automatically merged:

??? what have he done?
They're trying to warn you to not lose all your hair from stress and going bald haha.

:milaugh::myman::pepebuggy:

Time to rewatch full metal Alchemist brotherhood in german
Peak anime
Peak german VAs
:steef::finally:
Oh absolutely! Still one of my favourite series BY FAR! Just absolutely brilliantly written and such a great story to the end imo. Characters, tone, emotional weight, maturity, brutality and justice, actual tension, stakes, sacrifices, deaths, tragedy, savage catharsis etc. It's a phenomenal series especially with both the anime series too.

I listen to the English version of Brothers every now and then with Vic Mignogna singing it (apparently the English cover happened due to a fan or something, a bit of a funny story but I forgot it already lmao) and thus we got something so truly profound, beautiful and emotional, even in some ways better than the original version of the song, just by pure whim!:

:cheers::endthis::amazing:

I recommend the series Arcane on Netflix for a similar experience but I also wanna throw in Cyberpunk : Edgerunners, I really love those 2 series to the extreme too, some of the best stories I've ever seen, especially including all the audio and video production and thus music, voice acting, animation and the art styles and such too. But even in terms of actual writing they are truly fantastic and imo exceptional.

:ace::zosmug::kidsmile:

Last edited:
Trying my best to finish to some point animation assignment

it might be due to stress or nature, my friend got his first grays in high school and it was natural in his family. nothing to feel bad about tbh as long as hair is healthy
I think my dad started graying out in his 40s so it’s definitely stress lol

I’m very self conscious so shit like that makes me feel anxious. I’m no baby no more 😅