[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i received clarification regarding the hypothetical scenario:

if player A visits player B, C, and D with a multi target ability

then player E redirected player A to player G

the resulting writeup would still say player A visited ???, ???, and ???

it would not say player A visited ???

however this WU also got updated to correctly reflect that
Paladin Bodyguard was used on ???, ??? and ???

the only possibility for pot to be saying the truth is via some busdrive shenanigans between one of his targets and ratchet. if we can prove that ratchet was not busdriven with anyone then pot should be outed

some tags @Naomi @Flower @Ratchet @BakiDou @Grammaton @Michelle @Lord Melkor @Lindltaylor etc..

im out for the night

how much time do u have?
While Flower may not have much time, the alliance has stood for decades and it shall stand for decades more. Even without my leaderhsip, we will thrive and we will prosper in the light, which shall lead us from above. Now, let us rise against these vile evildoers who aim to destroy us from the inside out.

i received clarification regarding the hypothetical scenario:

if player A visits player B, C, and D with a multi target ability

then player E redirected player A to player G

the resulting writeup would still say player A visited ???, ???, and ???

it would not say player A visited ???

however this WU also got updated to correctly reflect that

the only possibility for pot to be saying the truth is via some busdrive shenanigans between one of his targets and ratchet. if we can prove that ratchet was not busdriven with anyone then pot should be outed

some tags @Naomi @Flower @Ratchet @BakiDou @Grammaton @Michelle @Lord Melkor @Lindltaylor etc..

im out for the night
mango could bus drive.. but he dead

figures.

While the doubters will say this game is lost, that it’s sided against us, keep in mind that good will always prosper. Good will always hurl us into greatness. Hime, Myself, Flower, Michelle, Naomi, many others. There sacrifices, be it now, be it in the future, be it in the past. They will not be forgotten.

@hime I’m targeting you specifically, I see that you’re trying. Let it be known that it’s not unnoticed, let it be known that it’s seen. Let light fill this world, and let light save us; no matter the cost.

Emil

Certified Memelord
since my actions have top processing priority, if a player bsu drove ratchet with someone else, and pot visited that someone else

i shud see both pot and the busdriver in my result

Status
Not open for further replies.