[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
However, one must understand that there are traitors masquerading as town. One must understand that evil lurks, no matter how much good thrives. One mishap, one mistake and we lose it all. That’s why we won’t make any such mistakes; we won’t fail. We will do this. It’s a must, for our families, our people, and our kingdom.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Honestly I don't have an logical argument for all of this but if I had to sort players into who I think is scum I consistently end up with a pool of

Cal
Kiku
Pot
Gad
Luka

And then the rest is just PoE like Tyler, Polar, Orca etc.

like flower said i shud see the busdriver too no? since i saw pot only it shud be incriminating tbh
About your bus drive thing. You're watcher. You watched Ratchet. Pot claimed to have visited someone (who was this again?) but you see them visit Ratchet instead. If Pot visited that someone else, and there was a bus driver, you wouldn't have been able to see them cause you'd be driven to that other person too.

Just tryna make sense of this. I'm pretty okay with lynching Pot after Xad. Assuming he didn't die again.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
About your bus drive thing. You're watcher. You watched Ratchet. Pot claimed to have visited someone (who was this again?) but you see them visit Ratchet instead. If Pot visited that someone else, and there was a bus driver, you wouldn't have been able to see them cause you'd be driven to that other person too.

Just tryna make sense of this. I'm pretty okay with lynching Pot after Xad. Assuming he didn't die again.
How does that work?

If Ekko watches me. And his action goes first. And I'm busdriven with Player X. The busdriver is still targeting me and player X. So Ekko would move over to player X let's say and he would still see the busdriver.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I will say @Emil when you claimed a track earlier you did it in a way that was obvious to what you were doin. Taggin me and askin for actions in stuff. At least it's what I assumed at the time, I had no reason to lie when you brought it up

Status
Not open for further replies.