[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically, I think he's flagrant with his lack of interest, as Mafia I'd expect him to have some inclination to try and be more engaged, while at the same time he has offered some input. I would like the slot to play more though, it's mostly a legacy from Day 1 where I felt he was maybe too transparent with his intent to coast to be scum. The read is similar to Cubey really - I think both slots as scum would either offer nothing at all or aim to offer more, instead they're in this middle ground which I think best checks out as coasting, lazy town. I suppose to play devil's advocate to my own read, as town he tends to be more willing to argue whereas here he's more apathetic to it. Truth be told, I have him as one of the pro town indies
Tbh what I didn't like was his reaction towards my vote. Doesn't Town Fang OMGUS more?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Tbh what I didn't like was his reaction towards my vote. Doesn't Town Fang OMGUS more?
You're right, though he has talked about your slot (I actually don't love this read from him, but I can buy it):
ScumFLower is cowardly and likes to hide in scum qt, you know this.
I know its multi-ball but I don't think it really increases the chances of her being scum. Flower can play town or indie effectively, she can't hide as scum for shit. Her tells are obvious; less active, withdrawn, behaviorally extremely cautious, doesn't do the AtE or OMGUS pushes as she feels more confident in a town role when she does that stuff.

I don't eliminate the possibility of her being scum/anti-town but I put her as being less likely.

Ratchet

How am I such firm Town to him that he doesn't even OMGUS tho...
Given his experience with your scum game, I don't think it's unreasonable of him to believe that you have a volume tell of sorts. Which you've clearly gone past. I don't recall when you voted him - did he see it/respond to it?

Given his experience with your scum game, I don't think it's unreasonable of him to believe that you have a volume tell of sorts. Which you've clearly gone past. I don't recall when you voted him - did he see it/respond to it?
Yes.

Fair since I'm basically almost inactive in this game. Do you want my character/role claim?

Also that volume tell thing is nonsense. I can high post or be top poster as scum, too.

Someone is really going to need to make a compelling town case on this slot, because he will never ever clear himself playing like this.
Right. Still haven't read the thread. Gonna say this again tho. Been busy the past couple days, busy now. Doing the best I can with what I've read or recall.

On that note, your reasons to want to push me keep changing based on what others said. First Flower points out you missed something about me when you were pushing me on the Yoho angle, and then you refused to concede that you might be wrong. Now RDK says I'm more cautious and that's the wagon you jumped on.

Nah, your push isn't what I'm afraid of. I'll be able to better read/play tomorrow night. Be patient or yeet me honestly, I can't repeat myself.

Ratchet

Also that volume tell thing is nonsense. I can high post or be top poster as scum, too.
Hmm, I see what you're saying but I find it hard to see him respond like that as scum too.

As for the volume tell, again you need to consider his experience with you. I can think of only Favourites as the exception from what he would have seen. It's not unreasonable for him to think that.

Alliance Emissary was activated

This is a message for the thread:

FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM

FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM

FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM

FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM

FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM

FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM

FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM

FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM

FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM
FLOWER IS SCUM

1- @RayanOO
2- @The Orca
3- @Flower
4- @CakeWalker
5- @Yoho
6- @Indigo
7- @Mr. Ultracool
8- @hime
9- @Polar Bear
10- @Seatonnes Replaced by @DoflaMihawk
11- @Random Asshole
12- @RippedCal
13- @Pot Goblin
14- @Mr. Reloaded Died Day 2 Illidan Stormrage Brought back Day 2 Illidan Stormrage
15- @Red Night
16- @Sallucion
17- @Luka
18- @Emil Killed Day 1 Khadgar Revived Day 1 Khadgar
19- @Ratchet
20- @BakiDou
21- @Michelle Killed Night 1 Kalecgos Revived Day 1 Kalecgos
22- @Peroroncino Replaced by @Tyler Herro
23- @T-Pein™
24- @Gadonkadonk
25- @Orwellian
26- @Cubey
27- @LethalBanks Lynched Day 1 Turalyon
28- @Alwaysmind
29- @MangoSenpai Killed Night 1 Occuleth
30- @Kiku
31- @Zolo Killed Day 1 Rehgar Earthfury Revived Day 1 Rehgar Earthfury
32- @Neeko ??? Killed Day 1 Revived Day 2 Game Removed Day 2
33- @Lindltaylor
34- @Xadlin Lord Killed Day 2 Aggramar Brought Back Day 2 Aggramar
35- @Naomi
36- @Grammaton
37- @Lord Melkor
Is it some kind of coded message perhaps

Hmm, I see what you're saying but I find it hard to see him respond like that as scum too.

As for the volume tell, again you need to consider his experience with you. I can think of only Favourites as the exception from what he would have seen. It's not unreasonable for him to think that.
Hm, maybe. Tbf the only scum games I put effort in lately were Favs and Avatar and I was riding on a fake Indie claim in Favs, so that tracks.

Ratchet

Right. Still haven't read the thread. Gonna say this again tho. Been busy the past couple days, busy now. Doing the best I can with what I've read or recall.

On that note, your reasons to want to push me keep changing based on what others said. First Flower points out you missed something about me when you were pushing me on the Yoho angle, and then you refused to concede that you might be wrong. Now RDK says I'm more cautious and that's the wagon you jumped on.

Nah, your push isn't what I'm afraid of. I'll be able to better read/play tomorrow night. Be patient or yeet me honestly, I can't repeat myself.
Where have I used RDK's reasoning to push you though? Am I responsible for what RDK says, or does any push on you imply wholesale agreement on everything someone else says to suspect you? For the record I don't think he's outright wrong either. Let's be honest here - all you have is OMGUS. You see me suspect you and you can't reconcile why that might be without me being scum. But let's fact check:

"you refused to concede that you might be wrong" - And how did I do this, exactly? Because I specifically said I had missed that, and conceded part of it, but not the whole because there was no reason to. What part of that is refusal to concede exactly? Your slot has offered nothing. You're in the PoE. You do nothing but offer half-baked defences of your play. You're firmly in PoE - that's reason enough to suspect you. You're not going to be lynched today so you have ample time to start making yourself townie. I strongly suggest you start considering how to make the best use of your time where you can play this game.

Where have I used RDK's reasoning to push you though? Am I responsible for what RDK says, or does any push on you imply wholesale agreement on everything someone else says to suspect you? For the record I don't think he's outright wrong either. Let's be honest here - all you have is OMGUS. You see me suspect you and you can't reconcile why that might be without me being scum. But let's fact check:

"you refused to concede that you might be wrong" - And how did I do this, exactly? Because I specifically said I had missed that, and conceded part of it, but not the whole because there was no reason to. What part of that is refusal to concede exactly? Your slot has offered nothing. You're in the PoE. You do nothing but offer half-baked defences of your play. You're firmly in PoE - that's reason enough to suspect you. You're not going to be lynched today so you have ample time to start making yourself townie. I strongly suggest you start considering how to make the best use of your time where you can play this game.
I clearly saw you bounce off of his post about me sounding cautious don't even try to deny it lol

It helps to read the full post before responding:
Fair, that's my bad.

And no, it's not OMGUS

I'm allowed to look at why people sus me and then decide if that looks scummy or not. Idk why you're tryna just call it a retaliation push just cause.

Besides, and this is important, while I did mention I had you as slight scum I never said that was all I had on you. Honestly, I was thinking you were more obstinate townie before you kinda followed up on the RDK thing. You can claim you're not responsible for what he says but from where I stand, you saw him say something and then proceeded to talk about it after the fact, pushing me. So no, I don't really believe everything you say.

Ratchet

Fair, that's my bad.

And no, it's not OMGUS

I'm allowed to look at why people sus me and then decide if that looks scummy or not. Idk why you're tryna just call it a retaliation push just cause.

Besides, and this is important, while I did mention I had you as slight scum I never said that was all I had on you. Honestly, I was thinking you were more obstinate townie before you kinda followed up on the RDK thing. You can claim you're not responsible for what he says but from where I stand, you saw him say something and then proceeded to talk about it after the fact, pushing me. So no, I don't really believe everything you say.
I think it is OMGUS - you seem to be basing your whole read over the fact that I deign to say you might be scum. What your "read" neglects to consider is that I have lots and lots of posts and positions, a fairly comprehensive town list (which means the lack of town behaviour from your slot is reason enough), a kill on me failed from one scum team it seems so that's half the mafia that I can't be aligned with, that I was pushing you Day 1 when he had you as town (and I think it's curious that you are suspicious of me for continuing my read, but have nothing to say regarding Cal for flipping his read on you for reasons you think are bad)... like this is not good solving. You're essentially boiling my alignment down to "he suspects me" without even considering if it makes sense for me to suspect you, despite *also* conceding you haven't exactly been a fountain of pro-town play so far. If you say that's all because you're too busy - fine, but then do you really believe this is the best way to prove you're town?

Status
Not open for further replies.