Oda must really hate Kidd because he got negged by two yonkous back to back.
Noo how dare you say this Oda totally doesn't hate Kidd Kidd is such a good character it's not like he's just a jackass who crucified and burnt pirates who already surrendered and tried to go back to their families then his crew whined when they got the same treatment from Shanks
He's definitely not a really shitty character that deserved everything he got. I'm reporting you for this post, very toxic and unnecessary

Noo how dare you say this Oda totally doesn't hate Kidd Kidd is such a good character it's not like he's just a jackass who crucified and burnt pirates who already surrendered and tried to go back to their families then his crew whined when they got the same treatment from Shanks
He's definitely not a really shitty character that deserved everything he got. I'm reporting you for this post, very toxic and unnecessary
:mihanha: Iswydt

The thing with Kidd is that he's like Vegeta in the sense that he's a glorified hype tool. He's portrayed as a really strong rival to Luffy, but always gets his ass kicked to show off how much stronger the villain is. Just like Vegeta. He's just not nearly as popular and beloved as Vegeta.

The thing with Kidd is that he's like Vegeta in the sense that he's a glorified hype tool. He's portrayed as a really strong rival to Luffy, but always gets his ass kicked to show off how much stronger the villain is. Just like Vegeta. He's just not nearly as popular and beloved as Vegeta.
But Vegeta actually got wins and a good character arc

Vegeta has never beaten Goku legit lmao
Technically, Goku never beat Vegeta either.

Vegeta is not the correct comparison. He atleast had a role in the story.
But my point is that he's just used as a hype tool to show off how much stronger the villain is than the main cast. Though to be fair, Kid isn't a very effective hype tool.