[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
cause pot is already outed in essence, so unless we’re just finishing the day which doesn’t seem good, worth seeing what happens here
Well I'll unvote for now I guess, but with only 10 town left I don't think we're in much position to play with our food so to speak (game seems super super harsh for town honestly)

Unvote

Its confirmed. So you're not being 100% honest, or someone blocked/crushed your power.

Also:
Alleria Windrunner - targeted me with a harmful action last night. My passive protected me, and informed me of their character name

wait you almost died??

ok scum

i used item that would only kill you, if you had killed someone night 1

scum lock

gg

scum lock? are you stupid?
you survived from your passive as claimed.

you admited to almost dying, nothing stupid about that. nor need to call people stupid.

the item would killed you if you had killed someone night 1, why is your passive triggering if it was not harmful.

which means you did kill night 1

I doubt they'll go after each other tbh
Look, ekko is supposedly town clear bc he is MC, I have no vote power and haven't been able to use an action in days, you can't use your actions apparently, Ultra kills are being tanked...

It's clear town can't touch scum rn, I really don't think they're worried about offing us, we gotta find a way to pit them against each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.