[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Can we all just take a step back and stop losing focus.

We have a PoE to work towards. Let's get those guys flipped first and worry about the rest later. Accusing each other over every little mechanical inconsistency or panicking because scum are using their resources to revive and stall isn't going to help. Cool heads please.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
yeah, but holy shit Xad came back twice, fuck this lmao

and the Legion found Reloaded, which seems Sargers (?you?) wants

and these conversions keep happening in the bg, it's like every cycle town numbers go down by at least 4
Revival is the name of the game sadly
Worried about reloaded as well but town knows who he is as well plus he's an indie so he should have a decent kit

But yea def not good if we mislynch again

Can we all just take a step back and stop losing focus.

We have a PoE to work towards. Let's get those guys flipped first and worry about the rest later. Accusing each other over every little mechanical inconsistency or panicking because scum are using their resources to revive and stall isn't going to help. Cool heads please.
Isn't your POE like 8 people lol

What do you think is gonna happen here

This is kinda a joke can we please stop pushing flower there ate and solving feels genuine I don’t think she gets that annoyed after losing an artifact as scum

I do want to vote her just on the basis of ignoring me but that’s petty + can we stop pushing obvious town / if any of the people voting me or flower are town please stop ty

Cake is town lockable why are you letting slots like alwaysmind and Orwellian slip behind the wings

stop going for the big bad wolf and go for the actual wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.