[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is kinda a joke can we please stop pushing flower there ate and solving feels genuine I don’t think she gets that annoyed after losing an artifact as scum

I do want to vote her just on the basis of ignoring me but that’s petty + can we stop pushing obvious town / if any of the people voting me or flower are town please stop ty
So you converted Flower, got it

I don't follow what your point is

I'm saying to not start accusing people we already have as town, and my immediate PoE is 5 names so er, try again?
Do you agree on alwaysmind
There posts are dogshit they’re super anti claim but not in a town way Ie: they keep saying why do we claim early that’s boring but never say it’s bad / never say it’s not worth it or question motives for voting they’re an obvious wolf

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
That’s horrible and I want to kill you for it there are like 12 slots that aren’t townie at all and for you to kill a townie one is killable
Are you 100% sure he's townie?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Do you agree on alwaysmind
There posts are dogshit they’re super anti claim but not in a town way Ie: they keep saying why do we claim early that’s boring but never say it’s bad / never say it’s not worth it or question motives for voting they’re an obvious wolf
They can be scum yes

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Because it serves no purpose? I don't even town read Orca but throwing votes around does not help, especially as we don't know what sort of manipulation is in play
I appreciate your honesty

Unvote

Status
Not open for further replies.