[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol The Orca is a lot better than mafia than you my dude haha
you must be more sick than me
I don’t want to hear this from a narcissist who called himself best scum player of a game with 7 afks and the only one who thought they were town was another scum
Post automatically merged:

Why not?
Anyone would benefit from having this artifact thing.
NAI

:laughmoji:
Because they’re clearly annoyed they didn’t get it when town is in a losing gamestate / they think them getting it is best

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I'm so fucking pissed off. We are almost down by half now and can use any super abilities we can get and I'm constantly being blocked from getting one when I'm our best fucking bet for this.
We're still in this game. It's only day 3.

i didnt read the first dp much but in general it seemed mid? i came in after he already had accusations on him abt his play being weird and he seemed willing to help town with his abilities but i havent seen much solving from him
more appeasement really

i think just by thread play i would put him as null/slight scum
Thanks.

Honestly, I'm kinda warming up to Pot maybe just being unlucky town. If his ability can really survive an Ultra kill then it was just unlucky usage from our side.

I have an idea to verify Pot though so let's see.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
do let me know if you guys need help . i am still bit confused since its more of game mechanics than actual game . @Lindltaylor you seem towny so far do guide me i suck ar these type of roleplay games so i need guide .
Honestly, any investigations or kills you can use should be aimed at the PoE right now.

Btw if anyone is familiar with Mr. Ultracool, would they fake claim miller as scum in their opening post?

K, tell me what I should be doing and I will act accordingly, but if you state something I have done you must vote yourself the rest of the game....go....
I’m not saying you’re bad at the game I’m saying makign observations like that on somebody else saying x is town isn’t a very good thing to do esp from my perspective where I know they’re false

you don’t have to do anything but please at least attempt to play

Status
Not open for further replies.