[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I really think I can't play on here anymore. I laid this out earlier and not a sole person acknowledged or processed it

Cake is literally outted wolf.

She declared she shot Hime and the kill failed after

A) Claiming she only has one kill shot
B) Harboring this information until I came out with my own against Hime
C) Not having a single vote or a post alluding to suspecting Hime
D) Being ready to end the day, apparently, earlier before giving out this information
E) Hyper Fixating on her tracker result on Flower but claims to have forgotten about the kill

Vote her ffs
votelynch cakewalker
frustration rings genuine
good logic
probably sheep worthy
also cute bear

...I really think I can't play on here anymore. I laid this out earlier and not a sole person acknowledged or processed it

D) Being ready to end the day, apparently, earlier before giving out this information
E) Hyper Fixating on her tracker result on Flower but claims to have forgotten about the kill

Vote her ffs

i originally was gonna kill her with my kill ability, but felt bad about it

so used the item to check her, which triggered, but she said her passive protected her..so that a slip

you won't die by reloaded if your not legion, confirms your not legion.

but i think checking cake is better
Your assuming Reloaded will still be around by day 5 but I'm still fine with it if you want to test my flip. Also given the action and phase manipulation stuff that's already happened, I won't be surprised Legion will either make him waste it or block it so it can't be used on them, wasn't there a time freeze or something earlier?

you won't die by reloaded if your not legion, confirms your not legion.

but i think checking cake is better
The only thing I'll add on Cake...she probably won't slip and when things don't make sense its usually because she is town or telling the truth either way. Gives me pause here. Weird info dumps though

???

Didn't you just say she lied

How many checks do you possibly need just get Reid if her lmfao
yes, she worded she was targeted by harmful action, and her passive saved her.

like i already check cake, but if reloaded gets kill, or not confirm she not with legion at least.

Vote her ffs
Based

[Vote Lynch Cake

Status
Not open for further replies.