[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, good to be back. I went almost immediately offline when I noticed I died, so no clue what all happened lol
save me from vanilla role sellacoin!!!

my role says fu stay vanilla, once my 1 shots get used up....

catded

every town dying with full roles...meanwhile my role only last 2 days with 1 shots..........

S

Sallucion

save me from vanilla role sellacoin!!!

my role says fu stay vanilla, once my 1 shots get used up....

catded

every town dying with full roles...meanwhile my role only last 2 days with 1 shots..........
Must be some hidden mechanic behind it. Did you claim your character? Maybe I can help.
If not, then just keep it like that ofcourse haha

That's not it.
Are you town? Who's mafia?
i mean theres really no point in trying to argue it

Soul Harvest was activated

Helarjar was used on to revive @Michelle / Kalecgos into the game as a voteless stump who still retains their abilities.​
Yeah i know it’s not you guys using soul harvest - that appears to be something that creates helajar which is ofc helya, who isn’t aligned with any of the stuff we’re talking about
Trial of Valor was activated

Valiant Warriors of Azeroth!

There is a Great Evil lurking in the shadows of your World. An evil full of hatred that uses deception as its weapon. Right now, it's being contained and imprisoned by my powers. But in every passing minute it grows stronger and stronger, tainting the souls of the deceased and corrupting them. Two souls have already been lost to this Great Evil and have been converted into her loyal servants. Warriors, tread carefully around them for they are no longer to be trusted!

This Great Evil goes by the name of Helya and it must be purged to ensure the survival of all Worlds. Those brave enough to embark on this journey and be the one to slay Helya will receive the highest of rewards from me, the Titan Keeper, Odyn.

Hear my plea Valiant Warriors and commence your march at once to banish this Darkness from Azeroth before it's too late. For if I fall before Helya, there will be no turning back.

May your Fortitude and Braveness lead to the eradication of the shadows. The Pantheon will be on your side.​

i go on vacation and do daily post limit

i will get back at host for this 1 shot role that only lasted 2 days..

i will be on strike!!

also where are the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnyyyy's prof!! :catrude:

Status
Not open for further replies.