[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Why is surviving a kill alignment indicative?
Why isn't he just scum that lives?
Terribad reason to drop a sus.
Well, yes. Most of the votes today were heavily influenced by Pot surviving an Ultra kill. Baki has not dropped his suspicion entirely, but he's telling others that Pot surviving an Ultra shouldn't be the primary motivator for the vote anymore since there's now a possible explanation for his survival.

Beyond that I am kind of warming up to Pot just being an unlucky town. He also AtE'd a little last day phase, and frankly, posts like that aren't in his arsenal as scum from what I remember.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
but y is pot having the same passive as the strongest town role?
Not sure really. I can't give you any acceptable answer when it comes to role design unfortunately.

All I can say is that Fuji and Prof could have taken some creative liberties while designing these roles that won't always track with our logic.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I do agree that Red hasn't done much for me to give him a town read. And Orwellian tracking an indie last night is.... just lol.

I don't know if a scum would even claim that since it does nothing to help his thread status. Especially after Reloaded flipped lmao. I guess by converse of this, you can argue that he's just town.

Status
Not open for further replies.