Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoilers apparently out. 106 posted

짭쿠인가 ㅂㅅ이 설치고 갔네..

인증도 안 할 거고 믿을 갤러는 믿고 안 믿을 갤러는 허풍으로 넘겨도 좋음.

* 울티, 페이지원 정신 차렸고 생각보다 멀쩡. 부하들 공룡 능력자의 터프함 언급

*루피 v s 아마토. 카이도 부하들 주변에 산개된 와중에 야마토는 사람 없는 데서 말하고 싶은데 루피는 5초에 끝내라고 맞섬. 그러다 야마토가 연막 터트림

*연회장에 진입한 사무라이들, 로 잠수함 각각의 상황 전개중

*이조와 키쿠 만남

*루피가 5분 주고 대화 시작. 야마토는 오뎅 처형 목격했었고 감명받음. 오뎅의 유지 잇고 싶어함.

*가면 떨어지면서 야마토 맨얼굴 나온다는데 미형의 여자라 함.. 에이스와 붙어본 적 있음. 루피 보고 에이스 떠오른다고.

담주 휴재
Post automatically merged:

@djiayebee please translate

짭쿠인가 ㅂㅅ이 설치고 갔네..

*루피 v s 아마토. 카이도 부하들 주변에 산개된 와중에 야마토는 사람 없는 데서 말하고 싶은데 루피는 5초에 끝내라고 맞섬. 그러다 야마토가 연막 터트림

*이조와 키쿠 만남

담주 휴재

Link???

짭쿠인가 ㅂㅅ이 설치고 갔네..

*이조와 키쿠 만남

담주 휴재

What is this? :seriously:

I've installed it or went to the

store. I'm not going to authenticate, and I can trust the galler to trust and the galler to trust.

* Ulti, Paige One is in a spirit and looks better than I thought. Men's Dinosaur Actor's Toughness

*Luff vs Amato. In the midst of being scattered around the Kaido subordinates, Yamato wants to speak from nobody, but Luffy ended up in 5 seconds. Then Yamato broke the smoke screen

*Samurais who entered the banquet hall, and each of the submarines under development are in progress

*Meeting Izo and Kiku

* Luffie starts talking after 5 minutes. Yamato witnessed the execution of Oden and was impressed. Oden wants to continue.

*It is said that the face of Yamato comes out as the mask falls. Rupee sees Ace coming up.

Damju closed

This is just weird.

I've installed it or went to the

store. I'm not going to authenticate, and I can trust the galler to trust and the galler to trust.

* Ulti, Paige One is in a spirit and looks better than I thought. Men's Dinosaur Actor's Toughness

*Luff vs Amato. In the midst of being scattered around the Kaido subordinates, Yamato wants to speak from nobody, but Luffy ended up in 5 seconds. Then Yamato broke the smoke screen

*Samurais who entered the banquet hall, and each of the submarines under development are in progress

*Meeting Izo and Kiku

* Luffie starts talking after 5 minutes. Yamato witnessed the execution of Oden and was impressed. Oden wants to continue.

*It is said that the face of Yamato comes out as the mask falls. Rupee sees Ace coming up.

Damju closed

This is just weird.
the fuck...

Status
Not open for further replies.