[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
It's because of posts like these:

@Flower I ask you see where I'm comin from and look at Ekko's and I first interaction

When he said this I knew he had results on me so I said the truth about my targets last night
I ain't callin the fella a liar either I think it just came with SRM ability jungle juice where a lot of everything passive and active hits
He appealed to Flower here in a manner I just find it hard to associate with scum Pot tbh. He didn't over do it with the appeal to emotion and even gave a reasoning as to why his perspective might make sense.

I don't see scum Pot appealing only to Flower here.

Then there's these:
Bruh no fucking shot you guys think I tanked a god damn ultra kill
Bro how do you think I feel like shit man
10,000 abilities durin the night phase yet I just had to have no-sold an ultra kill
Both of these sound kinda genuine town frustration honestly ^

Update
I was just informed by fooj that I would indeed survive the first kill and not just normals
Since Ultra kills ain't like omegas
:emohiyo:
I implore you ask the host as well please
It's what he confirmed
And then he takes it back as well. I assume a scum pot would have asked before hand if he could survive Ultra kills / Fuji would have informed him. Then he would have given another excuse when he was accused of surviving an Ultra kill.

However this transition tells me that he genuinely did not know. I assume scum Pot to be more competent than this.

It's because of posts like these:

He appealed to Flower here in a manner I just find it hard to associate with scum Pot tbh. He didn't over do it with the appeal to emotion and even gave a reasoning as to why his perspective might make sense.

I don't see scum Pot appealing only to Flower here.

Then there's these:

Both of these sound kinda genuine town frustration honestly ^

And then he takes it back as well. I assume a scum pot would have asked before hand if he could survive Ultra kills / Fuji would have informed him. Then he would have given another excuse when he was accused of surviving an Ultra kill.

However this transition tells me that he genuinely did not know. I assume scum Pot to be more competent than this.
who do you want to lynch?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
'Cause they've done nothing to be town read and are on everyone's PoE for the past 3 cycles with no info on either of them still.

We're shooting random others in the night when we need to be shooting the common ones out.

Kiku or Tyler.
Yea no info is the scary part if they've been in the cracks for this long

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
we need to flip mr ultracool as well if they r still alive
No bro, no. Ultracool, who is now Jesse Pinkman, already claimed to be Genn. And Ratchet knows that a character called Genn is in the game.

He's most likely town unless the real Genn is just blind and not reading shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.