Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
I've installed it or went to the

store. I'm not going to authenticate, and I can trust the galler to trust and the galler to trust.

* Ulti, Paige One is in a spirit and looks better than I thought. Men's Dinosaur Actor's Toughness

*Luff vs Amato. In the midst of being scattered around the Kaido subordinates, Yamato wants to speak from nobody, but Luffy ended up in 5 seconds. Then Yamato broke the smoke screen

*Samurais who entered the banquet hall, and each of the submarines under development are in progress

*Meeting Izo and Kiku

* Luffie starts talking after 5 minutes. Yamato witnessed the execution of Oden and was impressed. Oden wants to continue.

*It is said that the face of Yamato comes out as the mask falls. Rupee sees Ace coming up.

Damju closed

This is just weird.
What is this...

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
I've installed it or went to the

store. I'm not going to authenticate, and I can trust the galler to trust and the galler to trust.

* Ulti, Paige One is in a spirit and looks better than I thought. Men's Dinosaur Actor's Toughness

*Luff vs Amato. In the midst of being scattered around the Kaido subordinates, Yamato wants to speak from nobody, but Luffy ended up in 5 seconds. Then Yamato broke the smoke screen

*Samurais who entered the banquet hall, and each of the submarines under development are in progress

*Meeting Izo and Kiku

* Luffie starts talking after 5 minutes. Yamato witnessed the execution of Oden and was impressed. Oden wants to continue.

*It is said that the face of Yamato comes out as the mask falls. Rupee sees Ace coming up.

Damju closed

This is just weird.
The 2 brothers reunite kiku and izo

IT IS NOT FAKE SPOILERS

* Ulti, Page One are in one piece and look better than I thought. Men's Dinosaur Toughness
*Luffy vs Yamato. In the midst of being scattered around the Kaido subordinates, Yamato wants to speak in front of nobody, but Luffy. Then Yamato broke the smoke screen
*Meeting Izo and Kiku
* Luffy starts talking after 5 minutes. Yamato witnessed the execution of Oden and was impressed. Oden wants to continue (?)
*It is said that the face of Yamato is shown as the mask falls. Luffy sees Aces face coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.