[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
we already know you just want scum teeing off on town, don't worry about it
This is textbook bad faith arguing, I don't think he believes half of the stuff he has espoused today - he's basically not even hiding being scum because he knows he can open scum and still receive the benefit of the doubt.

Question to the room - does anyone have Cal as town?

This is textbook bad faith arguing, I don't think he believes half of the stuff he has espoused today - he's basically not even hiding being scum because he knows he can open scum and still receive the benefit of the doubt.

Nope.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌

Smells like an indie

it's not bad faith at all and I'd appreciate if you addressed me when you're quoting me

I've brought up what flower is saying in essence already so why are you surprised that I'm agreeing with her and disliking your pushback

and the rest is just pure baloney, why do you think any of that is true? If I was open scumming you'd know it and there's no reason for you to think I can receive the benefit of the doubt if you don't think anyone has me as town.

Status
Not open for further replies.