[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
it's not bad faith at all and I'd appreciate if you addressed me when you're quoting me

I've brought up what flower is saying in essence already so why are you surprised that I'm agreeing with her and disliking your pushback

and the rest is just pure baloney, why do you think any of that is true? If I was open scumming you'd know it and there's no reason for you to think I can receive the benefit of the doubt if you don't think anyone has me as town.
The reason is I don't recall anyone town reading you and yet here you are under almost no pressure whatsoever.

I think you're scum, probably Legion scum if I had to pick, so I'm not terribly interested in a tete-a-tete with you here. If you dislike that you're welcome to try and do something about it.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
No votes yet pls. Let‘s at least wait for the 24h mark and see if actions go off.
It's possible that time freeze blocked all actions for the entire phase and actions won't be unfrozen until we end the phase by getting a lynch

No votes yet pls. Let‘s at least wait for the 24h mark and see if actions go off.

Phase Length - The game is divided into cycles. Each cycle consist of 2 phases, a day phase and a night phase. Each phase will last 24 hours, with the exception of the first day phase that will last 48 hours.

layer List:

1- @RayanOO
2- @The Orca
3- @Flower
4- @CakeWalker
5- @Yoho
6- @Indigo
7- @Mr. Ultracool
8- @hime
9- @Polar Bear
10- @Seatonnes Replaced by @DoflaMihawk
11- @Random Asshole
12- @RippedCal
13- @Pot Goblin
14- @Mr. Reloaded Died Day 2 Illidan Stormrage Brought back Day 2 Illidan Stormrage
15- @Red Night
16- @Sallucion
17- @Luka

19- @Ratchet
20- @BakiDou

23- @T-Pein™
24- @Gadonkadonk
25- @Orwellian
26- @Cubey
28- @Alwaysmind
30- @Kiku

33- @Lindltaylor

35- @Naomi
36- @Grammaton
37- @Lord Melkor

We lynching Pot.
he is like 5 away from a flip.
get him out of here

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Half time is literally in an hour. What‘s the harm in waiting?
Personally I'm in no rush either but at the same time waiting an extra day hoping the action will go through when it might not doesn't seem like a very tactical choice

Status
Not open for further replies.