Character Discussion Coldest Zolo moment before time skip?

So basically if Zoro killed that CD. Kuma, hancock, bonney would have seen him as god or joy boy lmao!
But ironically it was bonney who saved the CD life and supports luffy aka joy boy now, make sense lol.
Don’t give Anime youtubers ideas:milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Thread : Proceeds in mentioning every single one of Zoro’s moments :cheers:
That's why I mentioned only one time frame

Last edited:
When he is under the snow at Drum, by a long shot.
Post automatically merged:

Freezing on Drum Island

But fr, my personal fav are the Sandai Kitetsu test, the revenge for Chopper against Ohm, and during the fight vs Hatchan when he catches Johnny and Yosaku's swords mid move
My joke got Ninja'd

Coldest moment, it might sound silly but I like when he goes all out against the giants with Sanji in Long Ring Long Land.

Nah, he thought he could win that fight. It would have been way more ballsy if he knew how strong Mihawk really was. Trying to cut off his own legs was his ballsiest moment imo.
Fighting Eneru was a fight he could never win, a fight that never existed, and still went for it.
For me, it could have been handled even better of what it already is, which is fantastic.

It may be offscreen when he straight up killed a member of a notorious, led by shichibukai organization when they tried to recruit him.
Dude pissed in Croc's face before the series even started.

Fighting Eneru was a fight he could never win, a fight that never existed, and still went for it.
For me, it could have been handled even better of what it already is, which is fantastic.
Yeah, but he was ambushed and tried to defend himself. It would have been ballsy if he hunted down enel to try and fight him, but self defence is not ballsy. As far as I know, Zoro has never picked a fight he didn't think he could win, which is good, because that would be a dumb move, no matter how ballsy.

H

Herrera95

After failing all his attacks and getting cut like a prey the guy still has the COLD blood to pull out this masterpiece panel