Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
이 글도 원래 하던대로 빨리 지울 거임. 짭으로 여겨도 상관없음. 너희 즐거우라고 짭쿠 같은 정병 ㅂㅅ 새끼한테 스토커 당하는 리스크 감수할 건 없으니까. 앞으로 안 올려도 그만인 거고.

괜찮. 글 어차피 지울 거고 본 사람들은 며칠 지나면 내가 짭이었나 아니었나 알겠지.. 어차피 내가 짭이고 말고가 중요한 게 아니고.
갤러들에게 생기는 논란도 사실 내가 리스크 감수해가며 알 바인 건 아니니까 첫 줄처럼 찐으로 믿을 사람은 믿고 아니면 말고 하면 됨.

These are comments by the spoiler provider. Is there anything important? @djiayebee @Taesthetic

:kriwhat:

I know you’re trolling me, but Pterodactyls are one species of Pterosaurs. King isn’t one of those.” Anyways

there is no user who gets under my skin better than you Macho lmfao.
It’s true. Actually Queen might be slightly stronger than King. They were both introduced on the same page, but you read King’s introduction first since you read right to left, so Queen has greater portrayal since Oda usually introduces the strongest last. Queen also didn’t show his powers until after King showed his

Of course P1 and Ulti weren't taken out by Luffy and Yamato. It was too soon for them to be knocked out.

Izo finally reunited with his brother. I expext a really emotionnal moment.

Law and the samurais arrived inside Kaido's castle which will surely cause chaos soon though I expext their raid to fail.

Yamato is confirmed to have witnessed Oden's death and so is definitively not a kid (unless Kaido's species lives and ages longer than humans) and he also seems to have met Ace somehow.
Do you know that all knocked out characters come back eventually at some point?

Status
Not open for further replies.