Powers & Abilities Kid would have been too overpowered if Oda gave him acoc in Wano, that's why he's delaying it for Elbaf

What track record?

Demolished by Beckman
Least impressive person on the roof
Carried by Law against BM
Given the worst humiliation in the manga against Shanks

Kid is a bad joke, he’s the biggest waste of potential in the series

1) You say that as if, luffy or anyone else from that gen wouldn't have lost to beckman at that time??????

2) He was able to slam dragon form Kaido, only other person that did that g5 luffy. Kidd didn't go all out on the roof. And also zoro went all out on the roof and look how kaido reacted?

:kailaugh:

3) Just plain false. He started the fight solo, took more direct hits from big mom, delivered more hits to big mom and created his own openings. But I understand why you zoro fans always want to push Law over kid lmao.

4) He forced shanks to use fs and dd to sneak attack him lol. He'll be back.

1) You say that as if, luffy or anyone else from that gen wouldn't have lost to beckman at that time??????
Luffy and zoro clashed with Fujitora without lossing any arm lmao.

2) He was able to slam dragon form Kaido, only other person that did that g5 luffy. Kidd didn't go all out on the roof. And also zoro went all out on the roof and look how kaido reacted?
I'm tired of saying this , throwing someone around isn't doing damage on kaido.
Even Act 1 luffy did it. It didn't do shit.

3) Just plain false. He stated the fight solo, took more direct hits from big mom, delivered more hits to big mom and created his own openings. But I understand why you zoro fans always want to push Law over kid lmao.
Headcanon lmao. Without law and him creating opening for Kidd , he would have died to non amped BM or loose another hand.

Tf.
Nobody forces anyone to use FS.
Shanks did it himself to check the threat level.
DD isn't a sneak attack lmao.
Even if kidd knew it was coming , he would have ran away.
There's no protecting him from DD. 💀💀.

You say that as if, luffy or anyone else from that gen wouldn't have lost to beckman at that time??????
Doesn’t matter, it just adds to the litany of failures Kid has had

And given that Luffy and Zoro both have the ability to grow and push themselves in a fight, unlike Kid, I‘d be far more confidant in their chances.
2) He was able to slam dragon form Kaido, only other person that did that g5 luffy.
So? Who else is going to try and slam Kaido? Should Zoro, Yamato, Law and Killer have tossed aside their weapons and started trying to wrestle Kaido lmao?

Oden and Zoro being the only people able to scar Kaido is impressive, since it’s actually made a big deal of. Nobody gives a fuck about slamming him lol.
Kidd didn't go all out on the roof.
Zoro got a massive powerup right after roofpiece.

And also zoro went all out on the roof and look how kaido reacted?

:kailaugh:
This is how Kaido reacted to Zoro

I ain’t seeing much laughter. Screaming, bleeding, cursing and praise, though, a good bit of that.

3) Just plain false. He stated the fight solo, took more direct hits from big mom, delivered more hits to big mom and created his own openings. But I understand why you zoro fans always want to push Law over kid lmao.
He was a meatshield that allowed Law to land the attacks Big Mom actually complained about

He tried to kill a bunch of fodder and got annihilated.

And that’s the waste of potential part. Why should I care when he’s back? He’ll just get overshadowed again. Even this thread, oh boy, maybe he’ll get a powerup that Luffy and Zoro got years ago? Wow, exciting.

Luffy and zoro clashed with Fujitora without lossing any arm lmao.
Question for you....When did Kidd lose his arm?

I'm tired of saying this , throwing someone around isn't doing damage on kaido.
Even Act 1 luffy did it. It didn't do shit.
He clearly damaged him

Headcanon lmao. Without law and him creating opening for Kidd , he would have died to non amped BM or loose another hand.

First of all. He was fighting big mom solo before Law even arrived. Second please show me panels of Law creating his own opening.

Tf.
Nobody forces anyone to use FS.
Shanks did it himself to check the threat level.
DD isn't a sneak attack lmao.
Even if kidd knew it was coming , he would have ran away.
There's no protecting him from DD. 💀💀.
Read what you just wrote lmao.

Its clearly a sneak attack. He stationary charging his damned punk and literally pulling the ships back with his magnetism. And by his reaction you can clearly see, he had no idea shanks was there.

And you're saying Kidd would have run away??????????????????????????

He was the first person from this gen to fight Kaido head on. Wtf are you saying?

Please, you can do better than this.

💀💀 against benn lmao.

He clearly damaged him

First of all. He was fighting big mom solo before Law even arrived. Second please show me panels of Law creating his own opening.

Read what you just wrote lmao.

Its clearly a sneak attack. He stationary charging his damned punk and literally pulling the ships back with his magnetism. And by his reaction you can clearly see, he had no idea shanks was there.

He was the first person from this gen to fight Kaido head on. Wtf are you saying?

He damaged nothing read kaido dialouge omg 🤷.

Law is sneak attacker , he doesn't have to 💀.

Yea DD is a sneak attack now 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️. Who are these people.

110%

Get wrecked **.

You can't handle this and expect more.

Doesn’t matter, it just adds to the litany of failures Kid has had

And given that Luffy and Zoro both have the ability to grow and push themselves in a fight, unlike Kid, I‘d be far more confidant in their chances.
Ah yes...Zoro and Luffy would have beaten Shank's yonko commander Ben beckman during that time....

So? Who else is going to try and slam Kaido? Should Zoro, Yamato, Law and Killer have tossed aside their weapons and started trying to wrestle Kaido lmao?

Oden and Zoro being the only people able to scar Kaido is impressive, since it’s actually made a big deal of. Nobody gives a fuck about slamming him lol.
Just an enma feat. Was kaido affected at all by that attack? He just shrugged it off, while standing lmao. Ty for posting the panels.

Zoro got a massive powerup right after roofpiece.
A massive powerup....to defeat...yonko commander...king

He was a meatshield that allowed Law to land the attacks Big Mom actually complained about
Strange how after punk crash she burned life span.

Strange how after being by punk corna dio she broke her arm

Strange how after another punk corna dio shes tries to dodge no matter what.

And strange how his damned punk is the final attack that overpowered big mom and took her down.

And yes, he did all of this while also being a meatshield.

He tried to kill a bunch of fodder and got annihilated.

And that’s the waste of potential part. Why should I care when he’s back? He’ll just get overshadowed again. Even this thread, oh boy, maybe he’ll get a powerup that Luffy and Zoro got years ago? Wow, exciting.
Zoro is fighting lucci right now lmfao.

When Kidd returns the only characters hes going to be fighting are Yonko/Admiral/Gorosei. Hes not going to be fighting fodder commanders or someone like lucci lmao. And you need to understand the moment Kidd unlocks acoc. The zoro/kidd convo is done lol. He already has no counter to assign. With acoc its just too much.
Post automatically merged:

💀💀 against benn lmao.
Please read what I wrote. When did Kidd lose his arm?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Ah yes...Zoro and Luffy would have beaten Shank's yonko commander Ben beckman during that time....

Just an enma feat. Was kaido affected at all by that attack? He just shrugged it off, while standing lmao. Ty for posting the panels.

And strange how his damned punk is the final attack that overpowered big mom and took her down.

When Kidd returns the only characters hes going to be fighting are Yonko/Admiral/Gorosei. Hes not going to be fighting fodder commanders or someone like lucci lmao. And you need to understand the moment Kidd unlocks acoc. The zoro/kidd convo is done lol. He already has no counter to assign. With acoc its just too much.
Post automatically merged:

Please read what I wrote. When did Kidd lose his arm?
Luffy and zoro dog walk shanks they don't get one shot like midd and liller

During what time?

As far as I remember, we don’t know when he lost his arm. What if it’s a month before the Strawhats come into the new world?

Anyway, they may well have lost, heavily doubt they’d have had limbs lopped off though.

Just an enma feat.
Kid doesn’t have any feats, the Jiki Jiki fruit does.

Was kaido affected at all by that attack? He just shrugged it off, while standing lmao. Ty for posting the panels.
I did, are you blind? Does this explain your love for Kid?

I am very sorry. I did not mean to mock the visually impaired.

A massive powerup…. After Zoro had proven…. against top tiers….. that he was stronger ….. than Law and Kid

Strange that all these attacks come after Law hits her first and Law even complains about it lol.

And G5 Luffy was fighting Lucci in the same arc lol. I literally don’t care in the slightest about Zoro vs Lucci, it‘s blatantly just giving Zoro something to do in the arc. Nowhere near as embarrassing as Kid’s demolition job.

When Kidd returns the only characters hes going to be fighting are Yonko/Admiral/Gorosei.
He’s done fighting the Yonko, Shanks has finished him in the race for the PK.

There’s no set up for him fighting any Admiral

And Kid might be one of five characters to fight a Gorosei lmao. Might. I‘m not overly convinced. The RA, the Strawhats and the Ds all have more reason to.

Hes not going to be fighting fodder commanders or someone like lucci lmao.
Again, Luffy fought Lucci, why would you think this bothers me?

There’s nothing to be impressed about with Kid fighting and losing to top tiers.

And you need to understand the moment Kidd unlocks acoc. The zoro/kidd convo is done lol. He already has no counter to assign. With acoc its just too much.
Assign is trash, it was the most hysterically unimpressive Awakening that we have seen. He used it and the reaction was “shouldn’t that be something he can do anyway?”

And there’s no reason it will do any more to Zoro than it will any other top tier. What’s so special about Assign and ACoC? Every top tier has their thing.