Powers & Abilities Kid would have been too overpowered if Oda gave him acoc in Wano, that's why he's delaying it for Elbaf

People really believe Oda gave Kid COC for zero reason? He has yet to even use the basic application of it.
Oda clearly intend to give advCOC to Kidd at some point, he didn't in Wano because Luffy would have been overshadowed we know that can't happen.
He gave it to Yamato and Zoro in Wano without overshadowing Luffy:luuh:

C

CensoredbyWG

I think the fruit’s strength is heavily dependent on the user’s skill as an engineer.

Kid’s strongest moves involve using magnetism to build powerful structures, like a mech or a cannon, out of trash.

Kid has decent skill as an engineer, but he probably needs to learn about the ancient kingdom technology before he can use the magnet fruit to its full power.
Post automatically merged:

Luckily, Saul kept the O’Hara books in Elbaf, books where Vegapunk got his science from.

So I think there’s a decent chance Kid could upgrade his structures in Elbaf.

He could build a fighter jet or maybe a tank so he can use DP without dropping his defenses.
Eletromagnetism, by itself, would be enough to put kid in the top shelf.

Using his fruit just to build stuff is a waste lol, even tho i understand oda does it to avoid breaking the powerscalling like he did with fujitora and Kizaru's fruit aswell.
Post automatically merged:

He gave it to Yamato and Zoro in Wano without overshadowing Luffy:luuh:
Because neither of them are rivais or equals to luffy, kid is the WB of this generation and will be Luffy's biggest rival EoS.

Both of them beat a yonko together, but lost to MC's idol and MC's core enemy.

Totally different from needing power ups to win vs underlings hahhahah.
I'm not a Zolo or Crackji fan so you can stop with that bait, it's doing nothing.

Midd was literally 0.5 shot by a Yonko whereas Law pushed a Yonko to mid diff at least and in regards to Big Mom, Law did 99% of the work with Midd taking the odd pot shot and doing zero damage, how the two are portrayed is night and day.

Eletromagnetism, by itself, would be enough to put kid in the top shelf.
I mean, it does. Kid is among the strongest within his generation. The only people who are above him either have highly advanced haki(Luffy and Zoro) or an even more busted DF(Law).

It’s just that the current top tier, characters like Shanks, have more experience, meaning more time to build their strength.

To overpowered? he fought Two Yonkou and the most he did was break big mom's hand supposedly. I seem to remember it being Law but most people gave it to Kidd. Kidd is slow, logically his attacks are easy to dodge. He's not really talented with his DF idk how it's even awakened. He has good endurance and durability but nothing a serious yonkou couldn't solve by using deadly attacks. Whitebeard and Blackbeard are the only Yonkou's that haven't one tapped kidd yet... well and buggy.