[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i dont understand what the pot - ratchet thing is?
can u explain it to me like im 5 @Emil
once upon a time, there was a goblin in the forest. he wasn't very cute so people didn't like him. but tnobody knew the goblin was very friendly. he loved his allies. two times, people have seen the goblin visit a hut of a resident in the forest, known as the rat. people thought the goblin has eaten the rat so they were all scared of him.

one day, a hunter killed the goblin and everyone looked into his belongings. they didn't find anything scary. they found nice toys, medical stuff, an amp and refill. when they went to the rat's house they found it filled with joy. the rat was waiting for the goblin to come play with him again

moral of the story, do not judge a cover by the story in the book

I don't have mech on anyone. I am very confident in my PoE and the majority of my town reads, breaking the game down I have the following remaining:

Orca
Polar
Cal
Red Night
Gad
AM
Kiku

Yoho
Cake
Rayan

I think the list of 7 is mostly all Scum. The second list of 3 are people I am leaning against being scum, but can no longer strongly defend them from being anything (except Cake, who I don't think is Legion for reasons I outlined yesterday, but could easily be the Zombie Cult Leader or the Emerald Nightmare Leader). I think of the 3, Rayan is the most likely to be town.

@Lindltaylor If you have Polar at Town, can you check over this list please and see if I'm missing someone you think should be on here.
Boring list, it's all the bad players at the bottom. Classic Latchet.

once upon a time, there was a goblin in the forest. he wasn't very cute so people didn't like him. but tnobody knew the goblin was very friendly. he loved his allies. two times, people have seen the goblin visit a hut of a resident in the forest, known as the rat. people thought the goblin has eaten the rat so they were all scared of him.

one day, a hunter killed the goblin and everyone looked into his belongings. they didn't find anything scary. they found nice toys, medical stuff, an amp and refill. when they went to the rat's house they found it filled with joy. the rat was waiting for the goblin to come play with him again

moral of the story, do not judge a cover by the story in the book
wasnt ratchet confirm targeted by a kill tho?

i have done my daily post count

i am on strike for this vanilla role with passive that screws me over!! with no normal actions like everyone else has. this is boring to me.

Strike at fuji!!!

tag me if need vote, am gonna go watch movie/or play game

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
wasnt ratchet confirm targeted by a kill tho?
*deep breath*
For the less initiated my character is Tess. I'm told that Genn is in the game. I mentioned this before Genn claimed.

@Jesse Pinkman claimed Genn. He has a passive which tells him that Tess is in the game. There are no janitored flips. Figure out the rest yourselves.
Passive – Greymane Family :I I have a daughter named tessa if she dies I become vanilla for a cycle
Genn (who I mistakenly called Gena) isn't my character, I just know that they're in the game. They should be town.
Jesse and I have each others characters in our passives. They're both town characters, you are free to consult whichever flavour guru or wiki you wish.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I don't have mech on anyone. I am very confident in my PoE and the majority of my town reads, breaking the game down I have the following remaining:

Orca
Polar
Cal
Red Night
Gad
AM
Kiku

Yoho
Cake
Rayan

I think the list of 7 is mostly all Scum. The second list of 3 are people I am leaning against being scum, but can no longer strongly defend them from being anything (except Cake, who I don't think is Legion for reasons I outlined yesterday, but could easily be the Zombie Cult Leader or the Emerald Nightmare Leader). I think of the 3, Rayan is the most likely to be town.

@Lindltaylor If you have Polar at Town, can you check over this list please and see if I'm missing someone you think should be on here.
Your list and mine are mostly the same tbh. I just have Dofla as a maybe due to how little we know about him. And Polar I have mostly as town due to this post on Day 1 when we were lynching Lethal:
And you think he would link games that have a town playstyle opposite to his current playstyle and a scum playstyle exactly as he is playing?

Bc wow thats bad.

Lethal goes to the town side for me
I don't think he misses the chance to jump Lethal here as town because as scum he simply has no reason to avoid the wagon.

The rest I agree with.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
oh yea i forgot this was a thing too
I feel like it's an indictment on the state of the thread that I'm having to be the one citing my own defence after over 550 posts and making myself obviously unaligned with both scum teams. The problem is that several players, not just you, are deferring to or being influenced in some capacity by Zombie scum.

I posted a list earlier, if you can, please check it and see if you think I'm missing anyone. The priority is in the first 7 names.

Ultra is a Pro-Scum Zombie, hime. He is trolling, he's not playing for the town. Why are you engaging with him as if he is?
Uh if I was a pro scum zombie I'd just be sheeping you

Let's reel back for a moment - yes, I am a Cultist

But look at how this game is progressing, it's clear mafia have this in the bag. Town are dropping like flies and scum are reviving themselves. I am playing pro town. I have to. This is blatant misinformation

You and Gram keep saying not to listen to me so you can control these NPC cuck townies into doing your bidding

:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.