[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Uh if I was a pro scum zombie I'd just be sheeping you

Let's reel back for a moment - yes, I am a Cultist

But look at how this game is progressing, it's clear mafia have this in the bag. Town are dropping like flies and scum are reviving themselves. I am playing pro town. I have to. This is blatant misinformation

You and Gram keep saying not to listen to me so you can control these NPC cuck townies into doing your bidding

:milaugh:
tpein will carry town he's got this

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Your list and mine are mostly the same tbh. I just have Dofla as a maybe due to how little we know about him. And Polar I have mostly as town due to this post on Day 1 when we were lynching Lethal:
As far as I can tell, we are hunting for 6 unknown Mafia and 2 more scum, for a total of 8. I have 10 names in total, so I'm expecting most to be hits. Dofla and hime confirm one another as town. I don't believe they would undermine the integrity of the game so I take their vouch as sincere firstly, and unlikely for them as scum together to cross confirm one another. On play, I have hime town. She does need to explain the exact nature of the vouch at some point, but by and large I have Dofla as town too, so I'm happy to wait on that unless it appears that I've miscleared someone.

Polar is poisoned and otherwise self-resolving. We should work through the rest of the list accordingly.

As far as I can tell, we are hunting for 6 unknown Mafia and 2 more scum, for a total of 8. I have 10 names in total, so I'm expecting most to be hits. Dofla and hime confirm one another as town. I don't believe they would undermine the integrity of the game so I take their vouch as sincere firstly, and unlikely for them as scum together to cross confirm one another. On play, I have hime town. She does need to explain the exact nature of the vouch at some point, but by and large I have Dofla as town too, so I'm happy to wait on that unless it appears that I've miscleared someone.

Polar is poisoned and otherwise self-resolving. We should work through the rest of the list accordingly.

Alright everyone

Ratchet

If I get a wish I think my first one will be to return all alignments back to their default. If that isn't accepted my second will be to clear the thread of all the stumps.

Ratchet

Personally I'm happy to stack votes on Kiku and call it a day - Magic will die in 2 cycles so he can just be blocked out of the game, Legion are already down 2, whichever Kiku is is a win.

If I get a wish I think my first one will be to return all alignments back to their default. If that isn't accepted my second will be to clear the thread of all the stumps.
Performative. You got culted yesterday. It's a joke to pretend otherwise. You/Gramma/Lind. Unless you think someone was looking at the list of viable players to convert and said "hmmmm you know I think Jesse Pinkman will win this shit for us"

You really think these people are that dumb, and you are right

Status
Not open for further replies.