[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
bro, I hard pushed to go back to the pot goblin lynch. My loyalty to town is paramount. Now we are on cakewalker
If that's true, you could easily be Blue mafia.

If I'm wrong on you there us basically little to no room left for error in said PoE so I'm more interested in whom out of the players not listed there you think I've missed.

LOCK TOWN
ratchet
dofla
gram
jesse
indigo
naomi
t-pein (unfortunately, even tho his play is so sus, but i highly doubt scum t-pein plays this way)
luka (i will concede and put him here as he healed jesse AND flower)
cake (yea i just dont see it after last dp)

INDIE BRO
reloaded

UNDEAD KNIGHTS
LM
lind
baki
ekko
sallu
lethal

TEAM HELYA
ultra
michelle
flower

BLUE SCUM
magic
rugrat (dead)

LEGION
xadlin
pot (dead)

DEAD
cubey

???
mango

CLAIMED SCUM
kiku

REMAINING
rayan
orca
yoho
polar
RA
cal
red
gad
aurelian
AM

i cant wrap my head around emerald cult atm so im going to operate as if the conversions didnt happen for now
@Ratchet i am too lazy to go find ur post rn
do our notes align somewhat for poe?

i think cal, red, gad, and orca would be the ones id flip first
personally would go cal or orca before red or gad

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
As far as I can tell, we are hunting for 6 unknown Mafia and 2 more scum, for a total of 8. I have 10 names in total, so I'm expecting most to be hits. Dofla and hime confirm one another as town. I don't believe they would undermine the integrity of the game so I take their vouch as sincere firstly, and unlikely for them as scum together to cross confirm one another. On play, I have hime town. She does need to explain the exact nature of the vouch at some point, but by and large I have Dofla as town too, so I'm happy to wait on that unless it appears that I've miscleared someone.

Polar is poisoned and otherwise self-resolving. We should work through the rest of the list accordingly.
We're hunting for 5 mafia right? Census had a 5/5 split for the mafia teams. 4 of whom are dead / will be dying and Kiku is outed. So I believe we're looking for 5 unknown mafia with 1 more scum in Heyla who's the cult leader.

I agree with the Hime read. I'm town reading her as well, and from what you said, Dofla can be ruled out simply because the vouch will have to be explained later on. He's a slot that I'm not prioritizing now so I'm fine with his slot at that.

Frankly, I don't mind ploughing through the whole list of 7. My only preference would be to start with Cal, Kiku or Gad.

If that's true, you could easily be Blue mafia.

If I'm wrong on you there us basically little to no room left for error in said PoE so I'm more interested in whom out of the players not listed there you think I've missed.
It’s obvious that Pot and cake walker are from two different teams since we had ppl trying to detract that Pot had survived a lynch.

so in my read, cakewalker is blue.
Now come and join us in lynching this mothereffer

Naomi trying to stall the game to use an action for one.
And people trying to push for cakewalker out of the blue. Votes on him got pretty high yesterday.

I was hoping that pot was the cultist but glad that we got his yellow ass.
wtf

i never stalled the game

i was on pot day 1 lynch no one joined me. :pepeanger:

then check cake

i have rb pot(scum) day 1

get out outted shaded scum always

It’s obvious that Pot and cake walker are from two different teams since we had ppl trying to detract that Pot had survived a lynch.

Survived an ultra kill*

I play too much mafia on my phone that words are now part of my default auto correct. :rainbowsheep

Ratchet

@Ratchet i am too lazy to go find ur post rn
do our notes align somewhat for poe?
I'll just go over the "remaining" part.

rayan
orca
yoho
polar
RA
cal
red
gad
aurelian
AM
Almost exact, except I would take Aurelian out, I'd include Cake as it's possible she's one of the Indie scum.

RA is almost certainly town so I'd take him out too. He and Mango had some soft cross confirmation going on, and his posts in the night chat feel pretty casual and genuine to me.

My list had Kiku too who ya is scum so we can take her off.

So yeah from your list I'd remove Aurelian and RA and add Cake.

Ratchet

How about you vote for Kiku before appealing to compromise with a counter and minority wagon?

Status
Not open for further replies.