[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll just claim what Baki did since his role is open now anyway - basically he used [Dark Command] on Kiku. Which forces a player to target him and conveniently Baki died to Legion's kill last night. It can well be a coincidence, but I'm not ready to brush it off as such.
Okay, I think it is enough to seal Kiku's fate for me. Good job my death knight brothers in arms!

Vote Lynch Kiku

I don't have mech on anyone. I am very confident in my PoE and the majority of my town reads, breaking the game down I have the following remaining:

Orca
Polar
Cal
Red Night
Gad
AM
Kiku

Yoho
Cake
Rayan

I think the list of 7 is mostly all Scum. The second list of 3 are people I am leaning against being scum, but can no longer strongly defend them from being anything (except Cake, who I don't think is Legion for reasons I outlined yesterday, but could easily be the Zombie Cult Leader or the Emerald Nightmare Leader). I think of the 3, Rayan is the most likely to be town.

@Lindltaylor If you have Polar at Town, can you check over this list please and see if I'm missing someone you think should be on here.
bro, I hard pushed to go back to the pot goblin lynch. My loyalty to town is paramount. Now we are on cakewalker

Status
Not open for further replies.