[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
is orca still alive? think hes scummier tbh

im not opposed to a tpein poison either, and if u want u can do cal as well

we r currently occupied with kiku and tyler
I was intending to lynch Cal today. T-Pein claims death immune. Orca/Polar is a toss up. The idea is he claims and we can organise a heal if it checks out.

Death
Void Spear was used to kill ??? but it failed

Icy Whispers used on ???

Undead Commander was used to super kill @Tyler Herro / Zuraal

''Darkness give me strength!"

You are Zuraal!​

[Passive - Void Infusion] Zuraal is infused with void energy, granting him a 25% chance to pierce through a target's passive defenses when performing the faction kill.

[Passive - Ethereal Phasing] If Zuraal is hit by a kill his death will be delayed for a cycle. He will however be unable to use more then 2 abilities that following cycle. Cannot vote in Lylo.

[Passive - Void Splash] If Zuraal targets the same player twice in succession the 2nd time he will also affect players visiting his target as well.

[Passive - Nether Veil] Zuraal is always surrounded in a shroud of darkness, he is immune to rolecrushes.

[Active - Void Eruption] Zuraal may activate this ability to roleblock the lowest 5 posters in the game for a phase, he will also learn of one of each of their abilities and what it does.(1 shot).

[Active -Void Eclipse] Zuraal may activate this ability to prevent all players but his mafia from using their abilities. Usable 4 day or later.(1 shot)

[Active -Void Nova] Target a player and janitor them, rendering them unable to revive and you learn their role.(1 shot)

[Active -Void Spear] Target a player and RPS them, if you win kill them.( 3 shot)

[Active -Void Frenzy] Target a player and give them double action.( 1 shot)

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to the Void and Naga Mafia

Ethereal Phasing was triggered​

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
good enough for me

vote kiku
scums have fake claims that can appear in WU. like fake WUs to justify their claims if that makes sense

no where in pots role were the ability names that he claimed there

im more than happy to yeet kiku first
I'll just claim what Baki did since his role is open now anyway - basically he used [Dark Command] on Kiku. Which forces a player to target him and conveniently Baki died to Legion's kill last night. It can well be a coincidence, but I'm not ready to brush it off as such.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I was intending to lynch Cal today. T-Pein claims death immune. Orca/Polar is a toss up. The idea is he claims and we can organise a heal if it checks out.
lol nah let him die, can be cult or whatever. i just feel like there were better targets but i dont outright hate the target itself

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'll just claim what Baki did since his role is open now anyway - basically he used [Dark Command] on Kiku. Which forces a player to target him and conveniently Baki died to Legion's kill last night. It can well be a coincidence, but I'm not ready to brush it off as such.
she wud have to be roleblock immune cuz i supposedly blocked her

Status
Not open for further replies.