Anime Discussion [Fall 2024] Anime Seasonals - General Discussion [Season of Creepiness]

Do you want more pinned threads in this section? For example a thread dedicated for anime news?

• Total voters

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
This season is the BDSM season of anime lol

We have Chained Soldier where the Female Protagonist makes the MC her slave.

We have Gushing over Magical Girls where every episode a new BDSM technique is shown

And we have The Foolish Angel Dances with the Devil where the Female Protagonist is a sadistic angel loli

What a time to be alive

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
This season is the BDSM season of anime lol

We have Chained Soldier where the Female Protagonist makes the MC her slave.

We have Gushing over Magical Girls where every episode a new BDSM technique is shown

And we have The Foolish Angel Dances with the Devil where the Female Protagonist is a sadistic angel loli

What a time to be alive
I am telling this @AL sama for weeks now lmao. I somehow like the charme of the current season. It's so welcomming lol.

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player

lol he spoke my mind
Post automatically merged:

The Dangers in my Heart is AotS for me...that new episode was a masterpiece

Last edited:

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
@Rej @Mashiro Blue @Jaguark101 @AL sama

Top 5 favorite anime of 2023?

Mine would be:

1. Vinland Saga Season 2

2. Frieren: Beyond Journey's End

3. Oshi no Ko

4. Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2

5. Pluto
1) BLEACH: Thousand Year Blood War Cour 2

2) Frieren: Beyond Journey's End

3) The Apothecary Diaries

4) Trigun Stampede

5) The Dangers In My Heart.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Hmm I guess I would say

1) Heavenly Delusion. I remembered this one the other day and watched The Promised Neverland last week.

2) Frieren: Beyond Journey's End. I mean this is just a masterpiece through and through.

3) Undead Unluck. For some reason I just really enjoy it. The power sistem, the plot. It's my cup of tea.

4) Danmachi Season IV Part 2. I liked the OST in the scenes, plus there was a lot of suspence in this cour and I was at the edge of my seat sometimes.

5) The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten. Nothing special, but I really enjoyed the comfy vibes and relaxing atmosphere this show gave. If.. only.. it wasn't animated by Project No. 9 and it was made by an actually decent studio.. it is what it is.