[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Bet.

Give me your new PoE and why you think they are scum

cakewalker- she's been on the suspect list since day 2 and is scummier by the day

Lord Melkor- Whatever he claimed is more than likely a fake claim as he is scum

Tpein- I think we accepted his claim to be unkillable and unlyncable a bit prematurely as anyone actually tried? Could be a bluff

Those are the 3 I'm currently most suspicious of but I think Cake should be eliminated

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
cakewalker- she's been on the suspect list since day 2 and is scummier by the day

Tpein- I think we accepted his claim to be unkillable and unlyncable a bit prematurely as anyone actually tried? Could be a bluff

Those are the 3 I'm currently most suspicious of but I think Cake should be eliminated
:okay:

you’ve managed to pick 2 confirmed town players as sus

not a good set of last words, you wanna try again?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
you’ve managed to pick 2 confirmed town players as sus

not a good set of last words, you wanna try again?
People thought Hime and Naomi where both town

Turns out they aren't

Confirmation doesn't = true

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I was one of the only players suspecting yoho D1 and I turn up dead the next morning, coindidence? I think not

Vote: AM

Remaining:

Cal*
Polar
Yoho
AM

That's what I'm working towards - am I missing g anyone here? Maybe Cake for Indie spec.
I don’t think you are, though Rayan is largely missing too

Status
Not open for further replies.