Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They tank it, they stand up again in some seconds, Luffy and Yamato still their and fodders around them, which means only some seconds pass. As the spoiler said, both where fine after some seconds of the clash end.

Where you know that Luffy was koed for minutes against Kaido, the next time after he get one shot was a day after in Udon badly injuried.
In this chapter we get the confirmation that both Ulti and Pageone looking fine, remind that we don´t see if Pageone was down or not, this chapter make it most like clear that both are just fall down for some seconds and stand up again.
That is like saying Luffy was koe after taking Katakuri powermochi and be down for some seconds.

Of course these thing don´t downplay Luffy or Yamato, it just show that pageone and Ulti having really good durability/endurance.

So far we have really good feats of probably the two weakest flyers, the one push Luffy to G4 and the another tank G3, let continue:cheers:
@TheAncientCenturion :myman:
It makes me think that who is who and Sasaki are Stronger than luffy

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Shanks told WB that Ace was not ready to fight BB :kaidowhat:
I don’t think he said that right? Maybe official translation junkies like @Light D Lamperouge or @Bogard can confirm, but as far as I understand was that Shanks said

“The world is not ready for those two to meet yet”

Not “Ace can’t defeat Teach” lol

Clearly Shanks was referring to the rise of the next pirate king that wouldn’t be himself.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Ain't that the logic everyone was using last chapter?
Page one wasn't seen for few panels= him out

Nope, using basic logic we can come to a conclusion that P1 was out:
Page One and Drake were sent to kill Sanji

Page One vs Sanji --> next chapter we see Sanji is fine but Page One is not seen for 50 chapters
Bathhouse --> Drake is still after Sanji but Page One is nowhere to be seen
Yasue execution--> Drake was sent after Sanji but he showed up for Yasue execution to control the crowd, so P1 should also gotten same orders, yet P1 was not present for the execution.
Hey, there you are! You claiming to use logic is the funniest thing you’ve said so far, all you’re doing is using incorrect inferences to explain something that has never been implied even with the “evidence” you’re using. Is it really so hard for you to believe that his absence could be explained by, I don’t know, ANY other fucking reason? Maybe he was called back early by Kaido? Maybe they had other shit to focus on with reports of interlopers visiting the island?

If your problem is just that people will make fun of Sanji for not finishing the job, you need to let it go...he’s still one of the most powerful characters in the series, and he probably DID knock Page One out for a while. To say out of nowhere that the latter was knocked unconscious for ten days? Completely asinine.

Im not sure if Oda is going to retread this ground. Both Izo/Kiku do this, so I don't think that is the case here. I think she does it for some reason we don't know yet (Kaido forcing her to be manly/ because he wanted a son, making her wear a mask/ use male pronouns) because its something that hasn't been done yet.
If that was the case, then Oda should have done a completely different route, and set up a confrontation between Zoro and Yamato, and paralleled the fathers beliefs that Women can't be strong fighters. Finally setting something up that gives Zoro's backstory more relevance.

I don’t think he said that right? Maybe official translation junkies like @Light D Lamperouge or @Bogard can confirm, but as far as I understand was that Shanks said

“The world is not ready for those two to meet yet”

Not “Ace can’t defeat Teach” lol

Clearly Shanks was referring to the rise of the next pirate king that wouldn’t be himself.
I don't know why people acting like this is a bad thing

Shanks being a villain and master mind behind the entire world is a fantasy coming to reality

sadly I don't see Oda have enough big balls to make Shanks that man

Status
Not open for further replies.