[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no such immunity.

@Polar Bear What is your next move? Recall that my action is in the writeup, before you dig your hole even deeper.
I redirected you to hime, thats all I know. If scum blocked me or better yet, you are lying that would make since bc you are scum.

I also don't know what moves you have, if they can't be redirected, if its the first move or last that get redirected. 1000 moving parts that all point to you being scum. And you got caught day lmao.

I redirected you to hime, thats all I know. If scum blocked me or better yet, you are lying that would make since bc you are scum.

I also don't know what moves you have, if they can't be redirected, if its the first move or last that get redirected. 1000 moving parts that all point to you being scum. And you got caught day lmao.
*d1

So either your redirect failed or Ratch is invisible somehow since I didn't see him.

Or you're lying.

:beckmoji:

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
can we please get rid of this somehow
I say we call his bluff if he was telling the truth and really can't be lynched or kill oke we can target someone else

But If he's lying this is an opportunity to potentially lynch Heyla

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

I used one ability.

Not a very good answer, anyway. You assume innocence on Dofla's part because it's a more convenient argument for you to make, you insist I'm scum but you haven't volunteered what scum I am (am I Legion Mafia, the Zombie Cultist, or Naga Mafia?) because you don't have a compelling argument to make for that. You also can't explain by what measure I'm "caught" in. If you want to argue that I was converted, that's fine, but then you'd have to rationalise that my early to mid game play was all town, which isn't very convenient for you, and it also doesn't explain why you were voting me today before the Cult Leader was flipped (basic maths will instruct you as to why lynching culted players before the cult's ability to grow has been stopped is a bad strategy).

So which one is it? Charitably, if you're town I can rationalise your suspicion as OMGUS, but it requires you to have put absolutely no further thought into the game beyond that. Which I can see being the case from you, but it's not exactly evidence of your innocence, which is why I poisoned you in the first place.

Impress me.

Ratchet

@Grammaton
[Active - Titanic Smash] Once during the game Agrammar may target a player and RPS them, if he wins he will Ultra kill them. [1-Shot] Usable Night 4 or later.

This was from Xadlin's role.

Ratchet

Rayan - Lean Town
Orca - Yellow
Cake - Lean Town/Indie
Yoho - Lean Indie
Indigo - Legion (1 of 2)
Polar Bear - Lean Legion
AM - Lean Naga

I think that's basically it. If there are any scum outside of this it would pretty much have to be Aurelian or RA.

Status
Not open for further replies.