[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I think we should move votes back to Yoho and avoid getting too stuck into solving out mech.
Hmm nah no need we'll just be solving mechs next phase anyway let's get all the mechs out the way

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@Michelle could have used on Hime, what I told her to use on scum for Town.

What do you mean you don't know if you can use your role lol? You should be able to since Ultra apparently used an investigation on Hime.

Anyway, you've been hit with a kitchen sink worth of abilities up to this point. With your passive you can create an ability. Go create one of these two:
- A forensic investigation ability - It's a simple one that lets you know who all visited a dead player and scan a dead townie.
- A WU steal (You might need an amp for this in which case visit Lethal) - Create an amped ability steal from the WU and steal any of the super or ultra kills and fire into the PoE.

I feel like she was town read enough to be considered a safer kill. I6t's suboptimal given how they are being PoE'd out of the game, but I haven't seen anything to suggest that that is impossible. All things considered though, I take your point.
they spent an ultra kill tho - it was obviously a priority

this is why i like the helya gravedigging theory better

LOCK TOWN
ratchet
dofla
gram
jesse
indigo
naomi
t-pein (unfortunately, even tho his play is so sus, but i highly doubt scum t-pein plays this way)
luka (i will concede and put him here as he healed jesse AND flower)
cake (yea i just dont see it after last dp)

INDIE BRO
reloaded

UNDEAD KNIGHTS
LM
lind
baki
ekko
sallu
lethal

TEAM HELYA
ultra
michelle
flower

BLUE SCUM
magic
rugrat (dead)

LEGION
xadlin
pot (dead)

DEAD
cubey

???
mango

CLAIMED SCUM
kiku

REMAINING
rayan
orca
yoho
polar
RA
cal
red
gad
aurelian
AM

i cant wrap my head around emerald cult atm so im going to operate as if the conversions didnt happen for now
@Ratchet i am too lazy to go find ur post rn
do our notes align somewhat for poe?

i think cal, red, gad, and orca would be the ones id flip first
personally would go cal or orca before red or gad
Like look at this, she is townie than most people here, and had Cal as her main sus, it seems that the legion team had reasons to take care of her @Grammaton

If anyone can give me a double action or upgrade it would be helpful.
We have vanquished many goes to come this far, where we; as a town, can unite against evil. This may not be our first day, this may not be our last, but we have both the beginning and end in sight. It was a short journey, but a virtuous one, in which we are uniting against the file forces of evil. I believe that, with enough work; we can do it. Both me and you have already gotten this far, everybody in the town has gotten this far; and this will not be the day we lose. We will achieve VICTORY, even if it means SNATCHING it through the claws of defeat. Let us UNITE as a town to win!

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Coupled with Flower and Ultra going ham on Hime last day phase. Also, Ultra investigated Hime (He has a flavor cop in his role sheet) but it apparently came back as "No Result" when Hime isn't immune to any invesShe could have definitely ultra killed Hime. Flower keeps joking about a scum chat. but she might really be telling the truth under the guise of "open scumming".

And then Flower came in this phase and said it was likely Legion killing Hime with the ultra kill. But, we have these abilities too:
Turn Back time was used to bring @Ultra back as a treestump
Night Well was used on ???
Titanic Smash was used to Ultra Kill @hime / Odyn
Turn back time is Pot's ability - another legion ability and this is what it does:
[Active – Turn Back Time] The Grand Magistrix may choose to turn back time to fix a mistake, she may use this ability to destroy a given writeup. Cannot be used on revival writeups or night writeups.
If legion had access to Xadlin's ability and Pot's ability, it's fucking weird that both abilities were used to help Heyla's scum stumps more than themselves.

Coupled with Flower and Ultra going ham on Hime last day phase. Also, Ultra investigated Hime (He has a flavor cop in his role sheet) but it apparently came back as "No Result" when Hime isn't immune to any invesShe could have definitely ultra killed Hime. Flower keeps joking about a scum chat. but she might really be telling the truth under the guise of "open scumming".

And then Flower came in this phase and said it was likely Legion killing Hime with the ultra kill. But, we have these abilities too:

Turn back time is Pot's ability - another legion ability and this is what it does:
[Active – Turn Back Time] The Grand Magistrix may choose to turn back time to fix a mistake, she may use this ability to destroy a given writeup. Cannot be used on revival writeups or night writeups.
If legion had access to Xadlin's ability and Pot's ability, it's fucking weird that both abilities were used to help Heyla's scum stumps more than themselves.
see this is why i like you

Status
Not open for further replies.