Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote from Marco two chapters ago: "Word doesn't come out of Wano, so we didn't know how bad it was here"

And even if he did know - which we know he didn't - this was the guy that was supposed to raise hell when his friends/nakama are attacked. The guy that challenged the entire WG over Ace.
And this guy should've just said "Nah, those baddies in Wano are Kaido and Orochi, nothing we can do folks ..."?

It is bullshit writing either way.
Ace only told Marco about his affair with Kaido's daughter but forgot to mention the part about Oden being dead maybe lol

It's surely very forced that Whitebeard didn't heard about or did anything about Oden's death and Kaido's oppression of Wano.
Whitebeard had certainely an information network good enough to tell him about Wano and that Kaido and his crew were here. And even if he didn't receive infos about Oden's death he surely knew Kaido well enough to know that something bad happened to Oden.
Exactly. I'm honestly baffled as to how some fans can defend that. Look, I still really enjoy OP, too, but I will also be the first one to admit that Oda's writing hasn't been at his best since the timeskip. No shame in that, just the reality.

Has to be a fake spoiler, makes no sense that Yamato is a female
It really doesn't make sense but just get a ride on the hype train dude. Oda always proves he doesn't always care about making sense when he wants to surprise people.
And maybe we'll a back story to learn why yamato is called Kaido's son but is in fact a girl.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I can predict the future for you.
Yamato will wet his/her pants if Luffy do a Red Hawk:zosleepy:

Status
Not open for further replies.