Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What victim mentality? I'm not a victim of shit and I know that.
Mere words, especially over the internet, do not hurt me.
You act like you saying my joke about a couple scribbles on a paper wasn't a joke was this grand maneuver that physically hurt me or something.
Anyway, yes I rag on Admirals all the time. Because Admiral wankers rag on Luffy (and Zoro when it benefits them) all the time.
Without them I wouldn't care about the Admirals. I like the Admirals, after all.
You wrote an essay over something that very clearly is bothering you right now, imma leave you alone:kobeha:

What haki having to do with a Dragon (that hurt Kaido) using his breath to burn wood, which is notoriously weak to fire?

You are saying being capable of completely regenerate is, in fact, a great feat. Well, Ryo did and against a Dragon Breath. Saturn received a punch form a half dead cyborg, no elemental weakness or mythical zoan included, and regenerated.

But let's see the pics first.
You're making an assumption in that fire can ignore Ryokugyu's logia and damage his real body, that's called headcanon.

Logia regenerating from non-haki attacks isn't impressive, it's like the point of their fruit...

Im just laughing that for a second chapter in a row, you are wrong again:

- Kuma isnt saving Bonney: Wrong
- Kizaru isnt getting up: Wrong

Now Kizaru is attacking the crew. If Zoro still aint around and is fighting Lucci, who do you think needs to save the crew lol?

:queenhear:

It's funny. You always bring up the robot fighting Saturn but I can bring him up fighting Kizaru while Luffy fights Saturn

When I said that for kizaru. Y'all said otherwise.
Changing statement as per convinience now?
Apoo passed out and woke up later.
Kizaru never passed out and got up already.
NO Kizaru was never one shotted too .
A one shot is luffy belamy or luffy Koby .
Completely out in one attack.
Kizaru or Apoo were not out .
Right after the attack of zoro Apoo was being chew on by X drake if he was passed out he would have been defeated for good righ tnow he clearly recovered off screen right away .

It's time to admit Luffy didn't have that much of an easy time against Lucci

He is a Younko and used gear 5, Lucci also recovered quite fast even in comparison to Luffy, who admitted he didn't held back

"But Luffy slept and had fun" ok but he clowned Kaido too, thats a Gear 5 thing

Lucci is really strong, not close to Kizaru tho.

Zoro fans wouldn't do what im doing to hype up Zoro's opponent btw
But Lucci couldn't land any attack on Luffy and got unconscious due to Luffy's attacks while Luffy got old due to his fruit issue and got better after 32 seconds when they reached Labostratum. Lucci would still get his ass beat even if they rematched. He did not give Luffy a hard fight lol.

Im just laughing that for a second chapter in a row, you are wrong again:

- Kuma isnt saving Bonney: Wrong
- Kizaru isnt getting up: Wrong

Now Kizaru is attacking the crew. If Zoro still aint around and is fighting Lucci, who do you think needs to save the crew lol?

:queenhear:
Sanji Jimbei and franky with the gloves that can hit light. Or luffy himself

But Lucci couldn't land any attack on Luffy and got unconscious due to Luffy's attacks while Luffy got old due to his fruit issue and got better after 32 seconds when they reached Labostratum. Lucci would still get his ass beat even if they rematched. He did not give Luffy a hard fight lol.

Thats why i said he isn't close to Kizaru, Kizaru did everything Lucci didn't even came close to do, and according to the spoilers he got up quickier than Luffy, which means a lot

It's time to admit Luffy didn't have that much of an easy time against Lucci

He is a Younko and used gear 5, Lucci also recovered quite fast even in comparison to Luffy, who admitted he made quite the effort

"But Luffy slept and had fun" ok but he clowned Kaido too, thats a Gear 5 thing

Lucci is really strong, not close to Kizaru tho.

Zoro fans wouldn't do what im doing to hype up Zoro's opponent btw
Where in manga luffy admitted he made quite the effort fighting lucci ?
If that what think cool but where facts of this part in the manga .

Status
Not open for further replies.