Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truth is Oda don't seem to give a fuck about fights this arc with how much plot effect them.
This Lucci vs Zoro fight going on so long in OP time since it start even before luffy fight .
It really is stall city because of plot lol .
yes but not good for zoro stock . Oda will only draw the final clash with zoro probably being stabbed by lucci claw but still finishing him with a finisher but I dont get how zoro will get there lmao he is far away . ANd he will not be in great shape he was already showing fatigue .

yes but now the time luffy is eating and saturn is counting his whole life as a vilain about how he did bonney mother dirty and kizaru is attacking the straw hats for fun Zoro is throwing it down with lucci off screen . This make the fight even longer .
Luffy eats super fast. Zoro vs Lucci was the same duration as Luffy vs Kizaru plus maybe 5 minutes at most since that fight ended.

Also btw, the reason Oda put Luffy vs Kizaru on pause was not "to give Saturn his moment"

It was to stop Bonney from seeing Gear 5 since that's clearly going to be a signficant moment

@Kurozumi Wiwi
luffy's enemy is not kizaru
there is simply not enough hatred in his heart to take him down
and there is simply not enough motivation on kizaru's side to take him down

imo hes fighting saturn .

Luffy eats super fast. Zoro vs Lucci was the same duration as Luffy vs Kizaru plus maybe 5 minutes at most since that fight ended.
so basically been fighting for like lets say ? Luffy vs kizaru was long enought for luffy to basically exausted gear 4 dont know how many times he fought in base but probably not long since he would be way too slow to stop kizaru from killing vegapunk and full gear 5 duration . so lets say they both can alst 10 minutes . Kizaru vs luffy was 18 minutes or 20 minutes.
Now you add few seconds (The time Kizaru stayed down )
NOt bad lucci not bad .And its not finished yet. ANd zoro got enought attack power to cut kaido up .

I just knew kuma was gonna get dogged
then he will get on his knees and pray for nika to save him .
curse the day this nika bs entered this story.
This manga is finished my man I tell ya. Watch your agenda unfold and if not dip, it ain’t worth it. The Nika glazing from here on out will be unstoppable.

Every single major plot will be bent in a way it ties back to the ancient retard god.

Status
Not open for further replies.