Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuma humiliated Saturn... in the forum some said that only Nika could fight Saturn:hihihi:
Saturn back to normal at end of the chapter .
It was not like we see Saturn had some huge durability when a normal sword stab him .
Kuma attack get to look powerful but then it don't matter in end which is what happens to sub characters when they fight the big bad .

Ahh I see so Saturn can still take damage just like anyone else but that damage just repairs itself likely an upper limit to this powerr yonko>gorosei confirmed well at least yonko> Saturn
The gorosei are most likely hax users but not especially physically power.

At least Saturn. I don’t think we’ve EVER seen a punch blast someone’s limbs off in One Piece, so Saturn likely just has normal human durability.

It was not like we see Saturn had some huge durability when a normal sword stab him .
Kuma attack get to look powerful but then it don't matter in end which is what happens to sub characters when they fight the big bad .
remind me of zoro ashura on Kaido . Realy impressive but did nothing in the end and changed nothing in the result.

Have we ever seen a punch blast someone’s limbs off in One Piece before?

That’s a pretty big durability anti-feat.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌

At least Saturn. I don’t think we’ve EVER seen a punch blast someone’s limbs off in One Piece, so Saturn likely just has normal human durability.
I half expect his severed leg to grow into a new Saturn

he probably like piccolo this guy always get his arm tored off because he can regen sometime I feel his dura is weaker then a normal human but who care since it can grow back .

Ahh I see so Saturn can still take damage just like anyone else but that damage just repairs itself likely an upper limit to this powerr yonko>gorosei confirmed well at least yonko> Saturn
How ?
It not like all the yonko got super durability .
A normal sword attack damage WB but for Saturn it heal .
If Saturn hold the attacks WB got from akainu or some fodder it would just heal and he won't have damage from those attacks.

Have we ever seen a punch blast someone’s limbs off in One Piece before?

That’s a pretty big durability anti-feat.
Wait are we sure Kuma's punch broke off Saturn's limb? In the last chapter when Kuma was about to punch Saturn, he was using his other hand to hold onto one of Saturn's spider legs.

Maybe when Kuma punched Saturn, he used his other hand to break off that limb at the same time.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
How ?
It not like all the yonko got super durability .
A normal sword attack damage WB but for Saturn it heal .
If Saturn hold the attacks WB got from akainu or some fodder it would just heal and he won't have damage from those attacks.
Because Saturn hasn't at this time shown any attacks that make me say oh yeah he can beat a yonko and if there is Truly an upper limit to how much damage he can take I don't think he's shown any power or ability that says he can beat them before that limit is reached

I like how starting with Wano literally every character in the story forgot that they can use basic armament hardening to amp their defense.

Like imagine Kaido actually used armament hardening on top of his durability.
Or Big Mom.
Or Kizaru.
Or Saturn.
Or...
You get the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.