Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way sanji beat kizaru . Not only is kizaru way too strong for that but also Oda would not do zoro fans that dirty . I mean yes he did them realy dirty in wano and yes the lucci match up is hilariously dirty but na he will not go that far .

Saturn can't hurt base Sanji, blud has no bruises, so he has to stop him from moving

Now that Kizaru is against the Strawhats he gonna show how its done. Lol he is probably gonna fight and beat serious all out Sanji with other Strawhats while Saturn gets bodied by half dead Kuma

Admiral supremacy remains :kayneshrug:

C

Cruxroux

I mean the track record is not good .
Vergo did it and law one shotted him .
Pica did it and zoro one shotted him .
SO far when a vilain used full armement he got one shotted .
Law used DF abilities as well.
I have a hard time believing law had stronger haki then vergo.
Zoro is understandable.

Except these two , bigmam is the only one to induce haki unconsciously to make her defense go up.

I guess people just didn’t read the part where “he’s recovered” huh?

I wonder what it would be like if the Majin buu arc came out weekly in 2024, you’d have Buu being called a bum every single week until he clapped
It doesn't matter much, his transformation is so big, but his durability is so low that makes him very vulnerable to huge AP attacks.
Imagine what Kaen Hakke would do against him.

Saturn can't hurt base Sanji, blud has no bruises, so he has to stop him from moving

Now that Kizaru is against the Strawhats he gonna show how its done. Lol he is probably gonna fight and beat serious all out Sanji with other Strawhats while Saturn gets bodied by half dead Kuma

Admiral supremacy remains :kayneshrug:
We have see how the chapter go but it would be normal for Sanji and others to try and protect bonney first .
So if Kizaru attacking them i wonder if they away fom bonney when they were close before.

I like how starting with Wano literally every character in the story forgot that they can use basic armament hardening to amp their defense.

Like imagine Kaido actually used armament hardening on top of his durability.
Or Big Mom.
Or Kizaru.
Or Saturn.
Or...
You get the idea.
Zoro Luffy and Queen did. But alright.
Post automatically merged:

Meanwhile Jimbei is out here tanking attacks from Big Mom and Akainu.

Marco may be screwed once he gets tired.
"Tanking" Lmao...

Status
Not open for further replies.