Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way sanji beat kizaru . Not only is kizaru way too strong for that but also Oda would not do zoro fans that dirty . I mean yes he did them realy dirty in wano and yes the lucci match up is hilariously dirty but na he will not go that far .
It's possible for Oda to use Sanji like GB vs King and queen, to show the gap between an admiral and YC2- low YC1 like Sanji, katakuri..

do we think Saturn’s regen is a product of his devil fruit or the immortality surgery

cuz I’ve played Nioh 2 and Gyuuki’s definitely do not have regen
him being a devil or his fruit .
Hav enothing to do with immortal surgery Law literally explained how it work he do an operation that simply make your body never age . It was not even confirmed that you cant be killed .

ANd for the kid vs luffy debate I had Kid stronger then pre acoc luffy . HE did not gain any power up in wano he already was awokened simply was not using it because of stamina cost . SO roof top kid was not kid being serious at all but luffy was giving everything with advanced armement . Kid awakening look stronger then luffy before acoc . Same with law he also look stronger .
Post automatically merged:

who would replace him tought ? Koby not ready yet . Can't pull a Naruto and jump from captain to amiral .

probably look good for a while then get stomped or something happend and save him .
Nah Kid and Law both got power ups. They had awakening on the roof, but they had no mastery of it and it was their last resort.

They mastered awakening through the fight.

It's possible for Oda to use Sanji like GB vs King and queen, to show the gap between an admiral and YC2- low YC1 like Sanji, katakuri..
yes its possible . Sanji do get used for that like with doffy or vergo or even saturn haxed .
But we will see if he realy fight Kizaru I think he will a hve a good showing because of his speed but he will be saved in a way for not looking to bad .

No way sanji beat kizaru . Not only is kizaru way too strong for that but also Oda would not do zoro fans that dirty . I mean yes he did them realy dirty in wano and yes the lucci match up is hilariously dirty but na he will not go that far .
Harsh reality bites ain’t it .
kizaru and Sanji have lot in common but don’t worry Sanji will probably lose to him or it will be stalemate .

Harsh reality bites ain’t it .
kizaru and Sanji have lot in common but don’t worry Sanji will probably lose to him or it will be stalemate .
I literally called this match up a while back but said sanji can stall him a moment at best and I keep my word.

Another chapter without a conclusion to that fight... i cant anymore
ROB D GUCCI !!!!

yes its possible . Sanji do get used for that like with doffy or vergo or even saturn haxed .
But we will see if he realy fight Kizaru I think he will a hve a good showing because of his speed but he will be saved in a way for not looking to bad .
Not that i really care about the admiral agenda but a guys like Sanji have no business taking them even a high diff, should be a mid diff minimum.

I agree but i don't see him being written out here .
Saturn has better chance of that since he bigger bad and it will also effect the world more than admiral getting beat \written out .
I don't see Oda writing out both of them in the same arc but i can be wrong .
I agree in context of Saturn personally. I think Kizaru is still the "fight", while Saturn is the looming presence that will survive the arc. But we'll see.

Not that i really care about the admiral agenda but a guys like Sanji have no business taking them even a high diff, should be a mid diff minimum.
Agreed for the moment . Eventually he will be able to take them on but not now its still too soon for that . ONly luffy should be able to deal with him and this make it realy interesting since saturn also is there but let snot forget that giant robot that disapeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.