Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
he probably combined his haki with his df/bomb blast before impacting that bastard face. which caused shock wave/bomb effect over saturn entire body, causing the arm to rip off.
Hmm makes sense to me!

Because Saturn hasn't at this time shown any attacks that make me say oh yeah he can beat a yonko and if there is Truly an upper limit to how much damage he can take I don't think he's shown any power or ability that says he can beat them before that limit is reached
I do agree seeing some attacks from him will give us a idea of things power wise .
Still regen is one hell of hax card if don't have worry about taking attacks.

C

Cruxroux

I like how starting with Wano literally every character in the story forgot that they can use basic armament hardening to amp their defense.

Like imagine Kaido actually used armament hardening on top of his durability.
Or Big Mom.
Or Kizaru.
Or Saturn.
Or...
You get the idea.
Kaidou used haki for defense?
It was just scales

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Sounds like a buster call is about to start since the marines are preparing to destroy egghead

But Saturn said not to destroy the mother flame or York plus Saturn himself is on the island standing on Business

Could imu have given the order seeing Saturn as a pawn that can be sacrifices

How hard do you have to hit someone for their arm to blow off
Depends on the durability of the person whose arm is blown off.
In fact, in order to make Saturn someone who can be beaten, the durability has to be low, otherwise it doesn't really make sense; if you had Kaido's durability with Saturn's regeneration, it would probably be unbeatable.
Of course, there are cases like Gotou from Parasyte, who has a crazy durability (for his own verse), with a crazy regen power, but with very slow regeneration.
I think that Saturn is the first case, very low durability, but crazy regen power/speed.

Sounds like a buster call is about to start since the marines are preparing to destroy egghead

But Saturn said not to destroy the mother flame or York plus Saturn himself is on the island standing on Business

or saturn realy is immortal

I guess people just didn’t read the part where “he’s recovered” huh?

I wonder what it would be like if the Majin buu arc came out weekly in 2024, you’d have Buu being called a bum every single week until he clapped

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I mean the track record is not good .
Vergo did it and law one shotted him .
Pica did it and zoro one shotted him .
SO far when a vilain used full armement he got one shotted .
I think full body armament is weaker than just focusing it on a single point

saturn might ooof himself

lol didn't he say not to let other higher up know he on egghead.

so can see him show up as big news, once he dead.

I like how starting with Wano literally every character in the story forgot that they can use basic armament hardening to amp their defense.

Like imagine Kaido actually used armament hardening on top of his durability.
Or Big Mom.
Or Kizaru.
Or Saturn.
Or...
You get the idea.

As for hardening if luffy attacks were effecting the inside of the person it should not matter .
Really during that Kaido fight we should have seen luffy attack do what it did to tree or show how it bypassing Kaido though skin more.
You let luffy do a training chapters but not even once show of the visual effect during the fight was big WTF to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.