Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Herrera95

Saturn is like Marco? Maybe even weaker?

Marco "loses" his limbs but the doesn't stop moving forward. Saturn loses and has to recover before doing something again.

Luffy defeating Saturn is happening, the question is whether it is after a lenghty fight or not. If Saturn current from is his fighting form, I have a hard time seeing a fight against luffy that lasts more than a chapter. It's just not made with good 1 vs 1 choreography in mind.
the guys powers are just a Gimmick

1 chapter max type shit

It would be better to see Luffy and Kuma fight him together tbh

Zoro vs Kizaru may happen

Now, I don't think it'll be a simple Zoro vs Kizaru and Zoro may share his meal with Sanji

I think Sanji will first intervene and kick Kizaru with his leg to protect his nakama, Kizaru will compliment Sanji's speed there as @Kurozumi Wiwi said earlier

Then, Zoro may come in when he defeats Lucci and take over Kizaru, attack him with his sword etc.

Sanji and Zoro may tag team and fight Kizaru together, the wings of the pirate king protecting Luffy from Kizaru, Luffy who may be busy fighting Saturn

Then, Zoro inflicts the final blow on Kizaru, gets his revenge from Sabaody, and he manages to "cut light"

@EmperorKinyagi @Kurozumi Wiwi @MarineHQ @Dragon777 what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.