Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are missing the point. If one think of this scenario, then one should be able to discuss it as long as he/she doesn't resort to slangs or insults.

Every week spoiler thread is full of shit about Admirals, Shanks, Mihawk, Zoro and Sanji even if they are not present in the chapter. I have not seen people getting thread-banned for that.

Now, all of sudden, mentioning Shanks is forbidden because he is not in the chapter?!! And how is it that in the 21st century, the word "Gay" is still associated with insults?!!

This notice is a failure from Mod's part.
I mean, I don't care if this is discussed personally. I am joining in, in the discussion to express the fact that I don't agree with it. I get where you're coming from though.

Dont care
didnt ask
bug off
scrub
you dont understand the difference between off topic and disagreement based on how you intepret the story. am not going to go back with some bloke who isnt even a mod.
So I am not allowed to join in the discussion, to express the fact that I don't agree with it? Kind of being a hypocrite now, aren't we?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The fact that as soon as Yamato was revealed to be a woman/femenine-looking, you all started making these shitty ships and theories about how she fell in love with Ace. Like... can’t you all take female characters seriously?

:kriwhat:
The translation said they may be involved romantically.

Status
Not open for further replies.