Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this makes sense bro. I believe nothing really implied Ace's death left a permanent mark on Garp’s mental state, at least nothing has shown it did.

Sure all of the old legends get weaker with each passing year but while Ray was off chilling for almost two decades Garp was training every single day even after he officially retired 2 years ago.

That's definitely reason enough for me to say he didn't get that much weaker compared to Old Ray.
Didn’t Garp himself say that he’s gotten way weaker?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Idk, if the implication is that its not about Sanji and Kizaru is attacking Luffy, Sanji and Franky after Saturn gets punched, its probably Luffy getting back up then too lol.

Unless its not about this group and its about Zoro/Lucci or Saturn/Kuma.
Explain. I missed the first part.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I don't think this makes sense bro. I believe nothing really implied Ace's death left a permanent mark on Garp’s mental state, at least nothing has shown it did.

Sure all of the old legends get weaker with each passing year but while Ray was off chilling for almost two decades Garp was training every single day even after he officially retired 2 years ago.

That's definitely reason enough for me to say he didn't get that much weaker compared to Old Ray.
MF Sengoku vs 2 years later Sengoku

You’re telling me it’s just the time that passed ? That nothing happen in his head, that he didn’t let it go ?
The man retired, not the figure of the Marine anymore.

Same for Garp the man just lost his grand son in front of his eyes without doing, obviously it left a mark, and the story told us : he retired, was forced to stay to be a marine trainer and help Coby but he wasn’t a Marine anymore, wasn’t a solider.

I was thinking, If Zoro is fighting Bob Gucci for hours ( as someone said), why we haven't seen the other strawhats yet ( Jinbe, Nami etc)?
A few minutes have passed or Oda forgot that the crew has 10 members :kobeha:

:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.