Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You can milk one inconsistent moment all you got. The feats are there for everyone to see. We've seen the damage Kaido has done to a dozen characters in over hundred chapters and We've seen what Sakazuki has done in 30 and then off-screen to a Top Tier.

All this talk won't change these facts, is it the jealousy that a certain someone didn't get any of that ?
Kaidou actually one shot Fifth Emperor Luffy with a named attack.

He didnt give him a haircut with a blood lusted named move to the face. :shocking:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
But that doesn’t instantly nerf him? It was a 10 day fight that broke an island in half. Kuzan didn’t grow weaker from that
He lost a leg, lost the fight and became an underling
Why Akainu didn’t suffer nerfing injuries, won the fight and became FA

yeah he didn’t lose his sense of justice but losing the leg didn’t do him any good

he lost the limb on the begin of the chapter and only regrow and the end. this is nowhere near instantly. and he still recoverying himself. so yes it almost killed him. if he lost a limb he could have also lost his brain or his heart and maybe there wouldn't be any recovery.
So a couple of extra seconds then. It's still instant regeneration, something no one else has shown onscreen

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Damn, you're sad.

No one brought Sakazuki in it, just because I prefer Akainu doesn't automatically mean I have an agenda everytime I speak on this forum.
The topic was about Sengoku & Akainu when you quoted me.

When i said Sengoku was superior because Oda made him a CoC user... you said Aokiji clashed with Garp just fine. When i pointed out that he never fought a young version, you got your panties in a bunch.

Thats all im taking away from this.

He lost a leg, lost the fight and became an underling
Why Akainu didn’t suffer nerfing injuries, won the fight and became FA

yeah he didn’t lose his sense of justice but losing the leg didn’t do him any good
Kuzan is able to use his fruit to replace the leg, that’s never nerfed anyone don’t know why you’re so sure it nerfed kuzan despite him never stating it did

Status
Not open for further replies.