Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The topic was about Sengoku & Akainu when you quoted me.

When i said Sengoku was superior because Oda made him a CoC user... you said Aokiji clashed with Garp just fine. When i pointed out that he never fought a young version, you got your panties in a bunch.

Thats all im taking away from this.
What a liar, you compared Sengoku to the 5 Admirals.

To which I replied about Aokiji matching Garp just fine.

And yes he didn't fought Prime Garp, but like I said the Haki doesn't get weaker.

Sengoku is a CoC user.

Dont compare him to the 5 CoCless glorified power rangers.

You wanted to say that Goofy in g4 could not scratch the mini King and ran away from him, then challenged Lucci and realized that Lucci > g4, again began to belittle joy boy to give him strength and using g5+haki+ nominal attacks could not knock out lucci and ran away exhausted. Lucci stood on the next frame in perfect order and called goofy trash. Then Goofy rested for a couple of hours and ate enough to heal himself. He decided to attack Kischara with acoc, but was stopped with one hand. Kizaru humiliated g4 in two frames and goofy decided to use g5. The rubber bitch literally put all her acoc+g4+g5+top 2 attack into the fight, but the result. Dade couldn't knock out the admiral and fell into a coma. Kizaru got up, dusted himself off and went to fight while goofy is in a coma + food can't get up before the admiral. 3 fights in this arch and in each Goofy disgraced himself😂😂😂

Nothing to be insecure about speaking the cold hard truth. :kayneshrug:

All Akainu has done, is to prove himself to be 1% superior to Aokiji.
There's no truth coming from you. You're simply butthurt. You ignore all the lethality feats from Akainu and milk an inconsistent moment when you were confronted with the very same when Mihawk failed to do shit to Luffy...with the only real difference that Akainu actually has feats.

Akainu defeated a solid Top Tier in 1v1 battle, the fact that you're trying to downplay this as hard as you're doing rn shows how insecure you are.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Mihawk fans got so much nerve it's crazy.

They really think Roger and Kaido would say something like:
"I would be a fool if I had not heard of you Vista"

Holy shit lol
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

It's going to be so fucking funny when we finally see him fight again and everyone with a brain can tell he's barely a top tier.
:gokulaugh:
Zoro with a broken body pre power up could clash overpower and scar hybrid kaido someone greenbull shit his pants from and he's like 3 power ups from even fighting.

Mihawk shits on admirals

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
There's no truth coming from you. You're simply butthurt. You ignore all the lethality feats from Akainu and milk an inconsistent moment when you were confronted with the very same when Mihawk failed to do shit to Luffy...with the only real difference that Akainu actually has feats.

Akainu defeated a solid Top Tier in 1v1 battle, the fact that you're trying to downplay this as hard as you're doing rn shows how insecure you are.
Akainus magma is one level at all times. Mihawk's attacks are not.

Zoro with a broken body pre power up could clash overpower and scar hybrid kaido someone greenbull shit his pants from and he's like 3 power ups from even fighting.

Mihawk shits on admirals
Mihawk saw Jozu block his attack after measuring the distance between him and Whitebeard.

That's the distance. Jozu.

Jozu > Mihawk
:ihaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.