Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think an ice leg is not as good as a real one

but it’s almost beside the point : I think the whole narrative with Akainu and Aokiji fight showed that one stepped up and the other lowered
It’s kinda the same; just like Kids arm didn’t nerf him.

And the narrative to me was that Kuzan refused to give up his sense of justice to work under Sakazuki so he instead left. It wasn’t a lowering; it was that both of them moved on from the admirals. Sakazuki became fleet admiral and Kuzan left to become his own hero of justice.

It’s not a lowering; it’s merely both realized that they needed to become something other than an admiral to ensure their justice.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Kizaru in any moment lost his consciousness, what are you even saying.

Compare Luffy vs Lucci and Luffy vs Kizaru.

I know you are trying hard to make up for Lucci vs Zoro by pretending Lucci is stronger than Kizaru, but it's not happening.
I don't have to make up for anything. We will see if lucci is still up after zoro actually does an attack.

Doesn't change the fact that kizaru was one shot.

Well I can't really blame to see sword fans like this.

Mihawk was scared of the other Yonkou and now Zoro is going extreme diff with Lucci while Luffy and Kizaru head into a round 2.

I originally had Akainu ~ Mihawk > Admirals but it seems like the Marineford portrayal was always the right way. Mihawk is below every single Admiral past and present.
@Kurozumi Wiwi @EmperorKinyagi
You know, his bounty being inflated from hunting marines actually makes sense tbh. Kid's bounty was higher than Luffy pre-ts due to killing civilians.

Im usually never annoyed with sanji being hype tool the thing that annoys me is how the big bad guy everytime pulls out some of his strongest attacks against sanji to do quick work of him but against killer sentomaru robin jinbei bonney etc etc? Yeah oda can use top tiers for a punching bag

It’s kinda the same; just like Kids arm didn’t nerf him.

And the narrative to me was that Kuzan refused to give up his sense of justice to work under Sakazuki so he instead left. It wasn’t a lowering; it was that both of them moved on from the admirals. Sakazuki became fleet admiral and Kuzan left to become his own hero of justice.

It’s not a lowering; it’s merely both realized that they needed to become something other than an admiral to ensure their justice.
Aokiji lost his will, he stated it himself.

Kuzan's prosthetic leg is weaker than his own.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
@soheilhazrat

Greenbull comes to Wano, admits inferiority to Kaidou (1) and then gets humbled by Shanks (2).
Aokiji gets yeeted around by an old Garp, imagine a young version (3).
Kizaru plays patty cake with Goofy but one CoC attack makes him go lights out (4).

Kaidou said it best, Haki only surpasses it all.

Among top tiers in their prime, CoC users are simply superior to the CoCless DF abusers.

@soheilhazrat

Greenbull comes to Wano, admits inferiority to Kaidou (1) and then gets humbled by Shanks (2).
Aokiji gets yeeted around by an old Garp, imagine a young version (3).
Kizaru plays patty cake with Goofy but one CoC attack makes him go lights out (4).

Kaidou said it best, Haki only surpasses it all.

Among top tiers in their prime, CoC users are simply superior to the CoCless DF abusers.
Cant disagree with this, AdvCoC is easily strongest ability

Status
Not open for further replies.