Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all admiral fans have no shame, you have seen a punch from G5 luffy making an admiral see stars and keep trying to take him getting up first as a win? I guess oda shits on admirals so you have to take anti feats as feats now... all for that for luffy to toy with him once he gets up
I only see a yonko trying his very best but cannot even make an admiral bleed, cope harder and keep lying to yourself :gokulaugh:

Your copium doesn’t make any sense. Kaido was defeated by G5 but Kizaru has already defeated G5 with merely no scratches/bleeding at all:gokulaugh:
Both got defeated by G5, the difference is one constantly blitzed and ragdolled G5 for most of their fight and the other couldn't land a clean shot on him and got floored in one hit.
Just saying. Who needed a Bajrang Gun on top of all the other attacks they took to finally go down (while exhausted) and who needed one hit to the head?

Are you in that much pain?
Well, one-shot and one-shot, just accept it. It's just a manga.

:arnoling:
Well I can only see you are in such a pain bc you are just lying to yourself ignoring all manga facts and keep posting bullshit:gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Both got defeated by G5, the difference is one constantly blitzed and ragdolled G5 for most of their fight and the other couldn't land a clean shot on him and got floored in one hit.
Just saying. Who needed a Bajrang Gun on top of all the other attacks they took to finally go down (while exhausted) and who needed one hit to the head?
Kizaru is not defeated by G5, he was only hit once and took no damage, and is still fighting without any recovery needed, Luffy? Where is he?

Kizaru is not defeated by G5, he was only hit once and took no damage, and is still fighting without any recovery needed, Luffy? Where is he?

Status
Not open for further replies.