Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is that Kizaru didn’t even fall to the ground before Luffy did lmao. Reread 1094. Even on technicalities you can’t damage control a Luffy win
Luffy fell directly to the ground because of his own drawbacks faster than Kizaru was sent flying into a building and then fell to the ground, immobilized from a single punch.

Biggest W admiral fandom has ever seen.

Anyway since nobody is talking about the actual chapter only yonkou vs admiral...

No less address this here and now.. Luffy won the fight as in he stopped kizaru from killing vegapunk and hit so hard that he was not able to continue his mission. Now that Luffy is getting back up and so is Kizaru. The fight will continue and Luffy will win. The only other alternative is what? Kizaru winning Saturn killing them all and One Piece ending. Luffy fought Kizaru in g4 and was holding his own the only really good hit Kizaru got in was kicking Luffy into a laser field. Once Luffy went g5 he was in complete control.

Once Luffy gets complete control over g5 he is easily too much for an admiral. We could even argue g4 with ryou and adcoc being enough to bring down Kizaru. Yonkous are stronger because they're the strongest pirates and the manga is about pirates. The WG the marines and the shichibukai are the powers that balance out the Yonkou.

Anyway if kizaru is back up and fighting that means Sanji is the one that is stopping him from one shooting everyone else. So good fest from Ssnji incoming.i suspect Luffy and Kuma will take care of Saturn so Sanji will have to deal with Kizaru and Zoro will fight with Lucchi. I seriously doubt Oda is going to have his hype train Lucchi take an L so it will probably be a stalemate.
WOW, a One Piece fan who is NOT blinded by agenda and can actually READ the manga? UNBELIEVABLE :saitahu:

Ok man, suit yourself

I have no reason to defend Redon, I'm just explaining to you the situation because you are getting angry for nothing

Be patient and be glad that the chapter is leaked in advance
They are not doing this for us, they are doing it to get more followers. It would be better if we would not get any spoilers, so the scum callled "leakers" would not use us for their benefits. FACTUAL

Status
Not open for further replies.